Please consider changing your shipper.

This UPS/USPS “Innovations” partnership is just a disaster. I paid $21 dollars to have five cameras (a total of two and a half pounds shipping weight) shipped the slowest way possible from your facility, to have them arrive in my town four days ago, to have record of the shipment bounce around to three different postal facilities IN MY TOWN! AND THEY STILL HAVEN’T ARRIVED!

This is nonsense. Their poor performance will begin to make you look bad eventually. You can have the most wonderful product out there, if it doesn’t reach the hands of your customers? It’s pretty much worthless.

Bag these clowns before they take you down with them.

2 Likes

I agree, we need more shipping options, the “innovations” is nothing but headaches.

Thanks for the feedback. We are working on adding more shipping options.

Just note that UPS Ground or Fedex Ground will be quite more expensive than UPS Mail Innovation. But at least, as a customer, you will have a choice.

UPS Mail Innovation worked great for me for delivery at my location (99207).

I have to agree! The current shipping method is stupid slow! I’m two states away from the shipping location, and it takes a WEEK for my order/cameras to arrive?

1 Like

UPS/USPS worked for me also. Whether it be FedEx or UPS, the only way to keep shipping cost from being ridiculous is using the PO for final delivery.

Like it or not, we live in a time of “Amazon Shipping expectations”, and nothing discourages buyers more than lengthy shipping times. For the money charged for shipping, Wyze could use USPS Priority Mail, and have orders to the client(s) within 3 days. These cameras are so small/light, 8-10 of them could easily be shipped in a small priority mailer. Even if the shipping charge was increased slightly, I have no doubt that clients would be happier. As I said previously, I’m only 2 states away from the shipping location, and delivery takes a full WEEK.

3 Likes

Try ordering them to Canada. They don’t ship directly, so I paid for shipping to a US forwarding service in California, and then $50 worth of FedEx to Edmonton.

Still worth it though… I know it’s tough to get things like this across the border, but it’d save us Canadians a lot of money!

Yeah I think usps priority would be cheaper and quicker. Took two weeks to get to me in California. I may need to look up normal ups ground prices but for the size and weight I would be surprised if it wouldn’t be similar.

UPS for even local for our company is a around $9 so you people buying dont really have clue, Amazon has spooled you all. i do agee if you want to pay the price then get it 3 day select etc,. but i bet most of you complainers will go innovations like i did whe npush comes ti shove. Reall does an extra week realy matter. You are obviously buying this partly by quality but ALSO BECUASE OF PRICE.

(you people buying dont really have clue)

As the owner/operator of a Sole Proprietorship business, I can tell you that I am acutely aware of shipping costs. Choosing a fast/efficient method of shipping is one of the keys to keeping customers happy. I ship product all over the world, and if I were to base my shipping solely on cost, I’d be out of business.

(Amazon has spooled you all)

Amazon has spoiled EVERYONE. Right or wrong, they’ve set a number of expectations that customers look for in other entities.

(but i bet most of you complainers will go innovations like i did whe npush comes ti shove.)

I disagree. Shipping time is one of the keys to keeping clients happy… and far too many businesses overlook this fact. A business isn’t built/sustained on selling a single product to a single buyer… success is selling multiple times, to the same clients. In other words, repeat business. If a business chooses shippers based solely on who’s the cheapest, their shooting themselves in the foot.

(Really does an extra week really matter)

Based on this thread existing, I would say the answer to that is obvious. It does matter. I don’t like it any more than other businesses, but the fact is that shipping speed is important to customers, and it does affect sales, particularly repeat sales.

I’m still waiting for my order to arrive, it’s been 8 days so far. Kent Washington to Victorville California is only 1100 miles due South. I placed my order on January 17th, and was advised to expect a shipping time of 4 to 7 days, now that’s been updated to Saturday January 27th. A full 10 days at a cost of $42.00 for expedited shipping is unacceptable. People who go into business need to understand, no matter how outstanding the product, without good customer service, you won’t be able to keep you customers.

Thanks for all the feedback! Like WyzeR mentioned, we are working to add more shipping options in the future. :slight_smile:

Totally agree. USPS flat rate is got to be much better deal.

I disagree. I think the best way to keep shipping costs from being ridiculous while maintaining decent ship times is to stop using any USPS partnership with FedEx and UPS. I no longer shop with merchants who use FedEx Smartpost or UPS Surepost. Those services stink on hot ice. I placed two orders with two different merchants at the same time a few months ago. One used FedEx Smartpost (LifeProof), the other used straight USPS (Bodyguardz). The former took 20 days to arrive, the latter just 6 days to arrive, both coming from the same area of the country. I’ve had similar experiences with UPS Surepost.

I don’t know the details of who Wyze uses to ship - I think straight USPS in at least some cases - but if they ever go to FedEx Smartpost or UPS Surepost for shipments to me, it’ll be the last time I buy from Wyze.

FedEx Smartpost and UPS Surepost are two of the absolute worst shipping methods, IMO.

1 Like

This thread is over a year old and Wyze still only offers one shipping choice, the one we all love to hate. Seems Wyze is not listening to their customers and delivering on promises. :rage:

I suggest if you want to buy a Wyze cam and have Amazon buy it from them. You pay the same total of $26 but get free 1 or 2 day shipping.

1 Like

Just sharing my experience with UPS mail innovations:
Days after the expected delivery, I call ups to check the status and they say since this is mail innovations, I have to contact the shipper (Wyze) to get an update.
I contact USPS, and they are not able to answer any of my questions because this is still with UPS.
With this experience, my impression is that UPS innovations is like a ghost shipping company that neither UPS nor USPS support or want to get involved in.
I personally don’t have a problem with long delivery times, but with the lack of information / communication from ups/usps when using mail innovations.
Other shipping options would be greatly appreciated!

I know this is an old thread, but I have to weigh in.

In my neck of the woods (central MA), FedEx is the bane of my existence. They are hands down the worst carrier I’ve ever dealt with time after time. I was very sad to see recent Wyze shipments go out via FedEx.

I have (and actively do) stopped shopping from places that only offer FedEx. I love wyze, but I can not support FedEx. While that exists as the only shipment option I can not order future things direct from wyze.

-Matt

First off, I assume there is not a “Wyze warehouse”, so most likely all Wyze products are drop-shipped (someone correct me if I’m rwong).

A suggestion - for me, Home Depot carries the Wyze cameras in ALL the stores within acceptable driving time - within 30 minutes (at worse), I can arrive at seven HDs. And if anything is rwong with the cam, you simply drive back and exchange it or get your money back. No waiting for shipping to happen and if something is amiss, you don’t have to wait on Wyze to respond and provide an RMA label, ad nauseum.

I agree, USPS and FEDEX are terrible. But it may not be USPS fault entirely in this instance. The tracking number given shows USPS hasn’t even got the package yet, so Wyze is to blame here. As far as FEDEX the app showed yesterday 5/17 to be delivered by end of day, nothing arrived, checked it again today and now it says pending, seems like it’s stuck in PA. I will be refusing delivery when it finally comes and want my refund. Sorry, I’m done with Wyze, better off sticking with Ring and Blink. I figured I would give Wyze a shot, but they fail to impress.