Landscape View For Tablets

It appears that Wyze has implemented something called "Fix-it Friday"

It appears that Fix-It Fridays will rotate amongst four venues… landing here in the Wyze Forums once per month. If I have used my calculator, fingers and toes correctly, it should land here again on Friday March 18th. I’ve set myself a reminder to ensure I’m here to participate at that time.

It appears that Wyze will address the top 3 or 4 issues of those ‘present’ at these Fix-It Fridays.

If the 537 folks who voted for this wishlist item to show up en mass to that next Fix-it Friday event on March 18, 2022, then perhaps WYZE will be forced to address the issue, rather than continue to ignore us in this thread. (I doubt we’ll get more than 10 of us showing up, but we can hope, right?)

To my fellow 537 “Landscapers”… Please join me on March the 18th for a Fix-it Friday gathering…

Perhaps if Wyze can put this much energy and effort into Fix-It Friday, we can leverage it for the greater good of Landscape Mode.

See you on the other side,

@UserCustomerGwen please confirm the date, and time that this even starts, and a general run down of how it works? Is it interactive? Is it just posting our feedback in the forums as we are doing now?

SJ

2 Likes

Count me in, let us know here when it happen, and we will be smashing that heart button on your message!
Seems Inmate @peepeep did try, but he did not let us know and not enough people did click the heart on his message.

2 Likes

Yes but you’ve proven my suspicion correct, that the photo itself was taken in portrait mode. The bitter irony.

1 Like

Update on Fix-it Friday, we can participate in Fix-it Friday in any of the “Communities”… so we should all ‘meet up’ next Friday, March the 4th here on the Wyze Fix-It Friday, and provide feedback and hearts to a level that Wyze can’t ignore.

Please join me next Friday for some Landscape feedback for Wyze.

If anyone knows what time the Forum normally opens for comments, please let us all know.

SJ.

1 Like

Cellmates, you failed me, took heavy fire (well, one shot) hung limp on the ramparts, a sad site to sea… :grin:

1 Like

(Well, except for @milehiguy .  Offered extra gruel :heart: he smacked it from their hand, dignified to the end… :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Per @UserCustomerGwen post in the Fix-It Friday post, i interpret this as the Landscape issue was reported to the team as well:

So, when we convene en mass next Friday on the Landscape subject, it won’t be a surprise to Wyze that we would respectfully request this Bug be addressed.

SJ

1 Like

Whoever see the topic open, post it here, and we will join the battle!
Kapla!

Edit: Added a Watch to this tag in the forum, so I should get an email the moment the next Fix-It Friday post get used. Let’s do it !

1 Like

Note Fix-It Friday process change effective today:

1 Like

Run, don’t walk to the the Fix-It Friday 2/25/22 thread.

Get to clicking on those hearts for my post.

Hopefully we can get Wyze to give us an answer on the Landscape for Tablet Bug.

SJ

1 Like

Run, don’t walk to the the Fix-It Friday 2/25/22 thread.

Get to clicking on those hearts for my post.

Hopefully we can get Wyze to give us an answer on the Landscape for Tablet Bug.

(Posting to all in the thread, in case it only went to Seapup on my first reply)

1 Like

It didn’t, it went to all. The first one just showed everyone who you were replying to.

1 Like

done, smashed that heart! go everyone go!

2 Likes

We only have SIX hearts on our Landscape for Tablet issue ! SIX? Surely there are more than six of us that want this feature?

Click below and vote !

SJ

2 Likes

Okay okay I did. Good luck, Quixote.

1 Like

the “good” (?) news is so far landscape is the post with the most heart in the thread (excluding the opening message itself).

so hopefully…

I do also see some other people seems to complain about the lack of response on others items.

My question is simple… why is Wyze dragging their feet on this issue. There are many solutions available to them.

Here is your latest Wyze Official News on this topic:

1 Like

I’m sure you have heard of the two distinguished gentlemen named “Bull” and “Pucky” ? I’m relatively certain that they sit on Wyzes developmental board of directors. And as members of this illustration board I am sure that they are quite vocal in their opinions

I gave up on this along time ago. When the outdoor cam dies I am considering Eufy.
I also have a wyze watch - another joke. I wont buy another product from Wyze.