My ADHD got the best of me and it looks like we’re doing a belated Fix-It Friday for this week since it slipped my mind that @WyzeGwendolyn was on PTO. Oops!
If this is your first Fix-It Friday, welcome! For background, while our communities are not designed to be a replacement for Wyze Support , our community members and community managers do their best to help you out here. As our communities scale up, we want to make sure that any outstanding bugs or issues that you folks are facing are on our internal radar and that we’re transparent in our process of working on them.
We’re making some adjustments to this initiative based off of your feedback, so make sure to read below.
Here’s how this works going forward:
- We’ll make a post on Friday in every community, every week. (Core Community, Forums, Reddit, Discord)
- Check the comments. If you see any other comments with issues that you’re facing, vote for them with a ‘like’ (that’s the little heart button at the bottom right!)
- Got something new? Comment on our post with the top issue that you’re facing this week with your Wyze products to help loop us in.
- We’ll grab the top 1-2 comments from each community and make a follow-up post on Monday to detail what those issues are and how we plan to fix them. If we need more info from the community to help figure out what’s going on, we’ll let you know on Monday - so please make sure to take a look!
- Remember, this is for existing things that aren’t working right. If you are looking for a new feature or for us to add functionality that’s not already available, please use our Wishlist instead!
We’re constantly working on improvements for everyone. But we hope that this process will both help us prioritize issues that are important to our communities and help you feel more in the loop.
Got a request for something new or an additional feature? Check out our Wishlist here: Wishlist - Wyze Forum
Let’s get to it! What bugs are bugging you this week?