Wyze app 3.x - Additions and changes

Fix Widgets

This part of the app still needs a major overhaul, as suggested in a couple of other Wishlist topics:

Android widgets are also currently mislabeled according to the updated app terminology:

Some things are just currently broken:

• If I place a “Favorite Devices 5 × 3” widget, then I get a list of devices that I have no apparent way of rearranging or editing to show the actual Favorites that I want displayed in the widget view.
  • In that same widget, the first thing at the top of the list is my doorbell, and to the right side is a label that says Off. This is wrong because
    • The doorbell is on and recording
    • The grey Off label looks like it could be a toggle switch (other devices in the widget’s list have green On labels), but tapping it doesn’t change its status
    • Tapping this label actually takes me to the last camera device I had open in the app, which is not the Video Doorbell v2 but a Cam v4 I was viewing before
  • Even the “Favorite Device 3 × 3” widget I place and select the doorbell is taking me to that same Cam v4 when I tap it.

This is just a mess and not working as expected at all. Wyze should clean this up and start with a new “Favorite Device/Group 1 × 1” widget that can act like a single icon launcher/deep link into a specific chosen Device’s and/or Group’s main screen within the app.