Wyze app 2.36 Release Candidate # 3 Test 10/27/2022

Installing on IOS now

edit

Successful

1 Like

It seems this was fixed in this beta, anyone else can confirm?

1 Like

Android app update installed from GPS. Did it from within the Installed App listing again.

1 Like

Another log can’t talk to doorbell after tapping green answer button
log 766887
2.36.0.(b94)

2 Likes

updated from google play store with no issues. What bugs were fixed?

Nice. Color Temperature Blink action in Rule/Trigger for lighting products is back. :+1:

Wyze App 2.36 Beta Test 10/12/2022 - #16 by Seapup

2 Likes

VoIP calls not ringing at all on Android but do on IOS
Log 767775

1 Like

I’m getting a VOIP call from my VDBv1 bell press, but selecting “answer” ends the call and it does some kind of live stream app load gymnastics before it opens.

1 Like

My VDBPro is working fine. Wonder if clearing the Cache will work

The Android app does not show my 47C on the bulk firmware update page while the IOS app does. Since the watch is paired with my android phone, I can’t update to the latest beta software (0.12.49) I had before replacing the watch a couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

Running beta 2.36.0 (11) iOS. Unable to download event videos. “Download failed - please try again.” Event clips recorded fine and are visible on the Cloud, but can’t download.

1 Like

I’m not seeing this on IOS 16.0, what version are you?

1 Like

I have noticed that if i try and submit a log with the floating arrow if i try and attach a pic from my album it crashes and puts me back to the home screen on the first attempt, but if i try again it works fine.

Android updated to 2.36.0 (96)

1 Like

I saw that this morning and the floating arrow is gone now

I believe this is not a beta release. I think the floating arrow is for beta apps.

Could be wrong though.

1 Like

not sure, got up this morning and app had updated overnight. play store says Beta, but not sure. anyone know?

The current production app release for Android version 2.36.0.96 trumps previous beta versions. The current app version will show up in the Play Store for beta users as “Wyze - Make Your Home Smarter (Beta)” even though it technically isn’t a beta release. The next beta app release will overwrite the current production app for beta users.

The floating Submit Log icon is beta-only. You can help move this wishlist item along by voting for this Wishlist topic:

3 Likes

ok this makes sense. also the V3 and V2 firmware has been production released as well.

2 Likes