New Release and Beta FW Updates

A few of us experienced the same issue. Here is the topic where it is being discussed:

Received a DM from Wyze that they have sufficient logs and are working on a Firmware fix. Mine and others Doorbells are not bricked, we simply cannot connect to them. They still show up on our routers and if you ring them Alexa Announces and the VoIP process will call you, if you have the VoIP option.

3 Likes

Thanks for helping out buddy. I couldnā€™t remember where the public thread about this was, I just knew that you were very much in the know about what was going on. :wink: And thanks Jason for merging.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s good news that they are working on a firmware fix. Iā€™m guessing we will need to apply it via the USB as the doorbells will not connect to the app which is the usual way of deploying firmware. Keep us updated on what you hear back. @WyzeBaohua Iā€™m also available to try the firmware fix if you need more testing as I am having identical issues as @spamoni

2 Likes

Sorry for the trouble from the Doorbell beta firmware. We are working on fixing it.

4 Likes

Is there any reason why the .267 firmware canā€™t be released? Weā€™ve had people asking for the voice response fix for awhile now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.