2.26 app RC, v2/Pan, v3, Sense Hub, Bulb v1, Wired Doorbell, Cam Outdoor & Base Station Firmware Beta Test - 11/3/2021

2.26 RC APP:

Version:

• iOS: 2.26.16(5)

• Android: 2.26.16

WHAT’S NEW:

• Added support for Wyze Video Doorbell Pro

• Added support for VoIP for Wyze Video Doorbell Pro

• Moved the VoIP setting into the Notifications area in the Account tab

• Bug fixes

KNOWN ISSUE:

• The app may freeze while entering landscape mode in the Wyze Cam v3 live stream when using iPhone 12/Pro (iOS only)

WYZE CAM V2/PAN BETA:

Version:

• v2: 4.9.8.501

• Pan: 4.10.8.501

WHAT’S NEW:

• Bug fixes

WYZE CAM V3 BETA:

version: 4.36.7.9

WHAT’S NEW:

• Improved stability and performance for accessory products like Wyze Lamp Socket

• Improved logs

• Bug fixes

WYZE SENSE HUB BETA:

Version: 4.32.7.150

WHAT’S NEW:

• Improved network connectivity and reliability

• Fixed the issue that caused a reboot when switching between WiFi and ethernet connection

• Fixed the bug that showed an incorrect volume setting

WYZE BULB V1 BETA:

Version: 1.2.0.376

WHAT’S NEW:

• Improved Sun Match

WYZE VIDEO DOORBELL BETA:

Version: 4.25.0.302

WHAT’S NEW:

• Improved the Night Vision auto-switch mechanism

• Fixed a bug that prevented the IR from manually being turned on from the app

• Security improvements

WYZE CAM OUTDOOR & BASE STATION:

Cam Outdoor version: 4.17.1.290

WHAT’S NEW:

• Fixed a bug that prevented Cam Plus Events from being triggered or tagged correctly

Base Station version: 4.16.2.37

This is a gradual release and all testers will have access next week.

WHAT’S NEW:

• Fixed a bug that caused rapid battery drain for the camera

• Security improvements

6 Likes

My Sense Hub is effed now. Offline. Can’t get it back. Wired connection.

1 Like

@WyzeAndy

Did all of the installs and they seemed to go off without an issue. the only problem I have is with the VDB. It flashes Blue and cannot connect. Here is a topic I created about this before this was posted:

In summary:

• VDB Flashes Blue and I cannot connect to it via the app.
  • It does recognize an event and flashes white. In the events tab I get video’s which I cannot stream.
  • If you ring the doorbell, my phone rings as I have VoIP attached, Alexa now announces someone at the front door (so this is fixed), and the Chime rings.

I simply cannot connect to it.

No issues so far with updating or with device usage.

Updated V2, 2 V3 cams, Doorbell and the Sense Hub.

IPhone 13 Pro Max iOS 15.2
V2.25.32

V2.26.16(5): Incorrect display and how do we remove this banner?

Updated 8V2s, 3 PansV1s and 2 V3s without issues.

2 Likes

Can you connect to your Doorbell? Everything was fine with mine prior to the install. Installation was not an issue, it won’t connect now.

No issues connecting to my doorbell here. Was the first thing I tested as I use it the most until the Wyze Lamp Sockets are released.

Only thing I can suggest is if your doorbell is working see if a quick router reset works. Use to have to do this all the time with the thermostat so it would show online with the app until they fixed that bug.

LOL – well then, luck of the draw. :slight_smile:

I feel that lol

1 Like

It was working fine - but I like Beta testing to see what is coming and what issues you could experience. Now I know on this one. :slight_smile:

Same reason I test even knowing one may break something. Pretty sure we all dealt with it on the sense hub a few updates ago where V1 sensors were breaking the connection.

Funny, I did not experience that issue. So this is my HMS. LOL. But my HMS updated fine and have not experienced any issues.

If you were one that did, it was not fun. About every few hours the thing just stop responding and the only fix was to reset it and just wait for the fixed update. Hope you can get your doorbell figured out.

1 Like

Yea, I remember those posts. Got concerned as I use the v1 Motion Sensors. but was one of the lucky ones. :slight_smile:

Update for my Wyze Hub bricked it. It’s now in a boot loop. Submitted a ticket #1566295 and managed to somehow get a log and send that also. Log# 344123

Now I have no home security system or leak sensors

1 Like

Just curious before I update mine, did you update from bulk update page or doorbell settings page?

Currently holding off updating hub and doorbell.

I updated from the Bulk Page. I also decided to do the VDB with 2 V3’s at once. Never did it that way before. Probably wont again. :slight_smile:

Ok going to try from doorbell settings will report back

Update from doorbell menu complete. Went smoothly, all seems to be working well.

1 Like

My VDB did the same thing. Deleted the doorbell and attempted to add it back. It appears it won’t connect to my Wifi. Reset the router and it still won’t get past “Ready to connect”