Wyze app and firmware updates - 7/12/2023

We’re releasing the 2.43.5 app with bug fixes for the blank Friendly Faces page and the Event page reset to the top issue, a Wyze Car app with 2FA support, and a Wyze Sense Hub firmware that fixes an internal metrics bug today! :grin:

Read our Release Notes: :notebook:

8 Likes

Still working on the SD Playback issue from the events page so the playback does not go to current date and time or will this also fix that. The :raccoon:'s want to know??

3 Likes

Still working on that one, hoping to have it in the next release.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

When is the camera group failure to connect bug gonna get fixed? Also now having issues with cameras on the new app update where they get stuck on the loading live stream screen.

Got the update on iOS but not Android yet. Will test shortly

2 Likes

Love how the in app release notes say
“Optimize purchase”
How about just fix the App on iPad so it doesn’t rotate like a pinwheel.
The landscape fix should have been done as a different branch of development and upon fixing it - released as full release and not this piecemeal one page at a time fix. Those of us with wall mounted tablets for home automation aren’t able to flip back and forth between P and LS
Please fix the app before selling me more half baked stuff.

It didn’t fix the iOS version FF button for motion recordings.

I can’t give a reliable ETA as they are still working on it, it is a priority though.

4 Likes

Tomorrow I will check in and make sure this is on their radar to be fixed.

2 Likes

Thanks , while that issue still persists. Their is a new bug that’s affecting the camera group, many times random cameras get stuck on the “loading live stream” screen for minutes and hours. If I remove them from the group , eventually they’ll load but if I add them back to the group they act up again.

For the last 5 hours I’ve had 2 cameras in my group who are stuck on the loading live stream screen,this happens to random cameras in the group at any given time and has been happening for 2 weeks now.

Do you need logs ?

1 Like

I think this is also known and kind of tied in with the other group issue but I will look into that a bit more in the morning and make sure they are aware of that issue also.

3 Likes

Thank you , and get some rest or we will have to tell Gwen :face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

When is “No Alert Issues on v2 and doorbell" going to be addressed???
…Still no alerts after app update even though all alert settings are set both on the iOS as well as on the devices

Is this on iOS or Android? I think my brother said he was having that issue on iOS but I think it’s working for my mom at her house on Android. So just curious.

Updated my Android this morning I can confirm that Friendly Faces is back

3 Likes

@WyzeJasonJ I’m in the Beta program with version 2.43.0 (9) running on my iPad. Should I be seeing this new version (2.43.5.3) in the App Store or TestFlight soon? TIA

I believe you should be seeing it as currently there is no beta version. I am not an iOS user so I do not know exactly how the App Store and Testflight work on iOS.

1 Like

Have you tried contacting support on this issue?

1 Like