Wyze app and firmware updates - 7/12/2023

It’s on iOS 16.5.1. I haven’t had alerts ever since Wyze app update 2.42.5.2 (June 7, 2023). Before that everything was working fine.

1 Like

Yes, I submitted logs a few times. I haven’t had alerts ever since wyze app update 2.42.5.2 (June 7, 2023). Before that everything was working fine.

Submitting logs is not the same as contacting support, I would recommend contacting support and let them know the issue and log numbers that you submitted.

https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us

2 Likes

I have been communicating with WyzeDesmond at Wyze engineering team and submitting logs as he requested here:

Are there some other things I should be doing to get help resolving this issue?

1 Like

If you are communicating with WyzeDesmond just keep doing that, he is getting things where they need to go. I will check with him and see if I can find out where they are at on this.

2 Likes

Thank you Jason, looking forward to it!

Jason,
When are you going tohave a PC App that let you see the cameras!!!
Also, when are we going to have a way to download the recordings???
Thanks
Felix

Jason
How do I update the Firmware on my installed cameras?

Which camera?

In the App, go to Accounts - Firmware Update and see if any newer firmware is available.

all of the…I have 6 cameras

Do you guys PUSH the updates?
or I have to PULL them?

There are no YOU GUYS here, 99.9 % of the people on the forum are other users. You have to do the firmware updates from the app. Open the app > tap account on the bottom right > scroll down to find Firmware and tap that. If there is newer firmware for the cameras just update.

2 Likes

thanks

Having issues with Wyze Sense Hub firmware v. 4.32.13.685. After firmware upgrade on 7/13 late PM, Sense Hub has been offline. Unable to reset device holding down reset button. Unit’s 3 LEDs remain powered on but attempted multiple resets won’t allow the device to be ready to be connected \ added back into the app. on Android.

3 LEDs remain lit solid.
holding \ pressing reset button leads to middle LED blink once then solid again, all 3 LEDs remain solid, a click can be heard as well.

Attempted to leave unpowered overnight in hopes to power cycle that way but still offline and cant get unit to be in ready to connect mode.

Issue \ symptoms were also cross posted below.

I had a lengthy chat session that didn’t help, Chat support then relayed a higher team would contact me via email but have not received an email or relayed when that team would contact me.

1 Like

Just for clarification, the resets you performed included a soft reset (holding for about 3-5s until first light blink) and a hard reset (holding for 10-15s until it reboots)?

After the resets, did you then tap the setup button once to start the new setup procedure?

Did you delete the hub from the app?

Either soft or hard resets do not result in audible ready to connect from the Sense Hub. Tried ignoring that there is no audible prompt indicating ready to connect and progressing to try and still add from the Android Wyze app leads to no hub found.

1 Like

:thinking: I have been busy \ lazy lately and have not updated yet. Perhaps not a bad thing considering. May just wait to see how this plays out.

1 Like

I am happy with 2.43.5 on Android. The IOS App has some bugs that still need to be addressed.

I have updated the app. I was replying to @Suburb regarding the Sense Hub v. 4.32.13.685 Firmware update.

2 Likes