Wyze doorbell quick responses do not work

I just installed my Wyze doorbell on 9/3/21, and have the latest version of the iOS app. The quick responses do not work—they cannot be selected, and tapping on them doesn’t do anything. The intercom feature does work, but quick responses do not.

Welcome to the user-to-user forum, @jshuffield6772!

Mine has a Beta version of firmware installed, and it works. Check to be sure your firmware is at least 4.25.0.244 (doorbell > settings > device info > firmware version). If it is, know a fix is coming. If it’s not, try upgrading to at least that, and try again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mine is 4.25.0.245 and it also does not work. … Like “J”…The quick responses do not work—they cannot be selected, and tapping on them doesn’t do anything. quick responses do not.

I enrolled in participation in the Beta program, which requires downloading beta firmware—and from that point, the quick responses have worked.

No luck here either. Not on Beta. Menu shows with canned responses, unable to select. Anyone out there getting it to work without beta?

I don’t know why Beta firmware is taking so long to release here, but my original doorbell is now on Beta firmware 4.25.0.267 (production is still 4.25.0.244) , and voice prompts still work for me.

I will see if I can find out why the production firmware hasn’t been advanced yet.

I just installed mine with firmware 4.25.0.245 and I also can’t select the quick response on my Android phone. Hoping next update will. :crossed_fingers:

Quick responses do not work on my Android 12 Pixel 4a/5g with Wyze app 2.25.22 and doorbell 4.25.0.245 firmware. Hopefully development will not stop on the original doorbell now that the PRO is being released. If the PRO had an SD card slot, a good camera like the V3 (no bubble-vision), and worked with existing chimes, I would be all over it!

Yes I have the same problem with the Quick Responses. Latest firmware 4.25.0.245 and I cannot select any of the responses.

Mine did not work as well

Never mind just saw is for beta