Issue with TinyCam pro

My tale of woe. The Wyze app now streams 3 cams simultaneously better than tinyCam.

It does so at HD resolution *, while tinyCam does so most reliably at 360p.

v2’s. Up until I updated the firmware from two versions back to the recent, tinyCam was happy jack as a dark mode super well designed swipable coasting monster.

Now each camera cyles from full stream to 0 and back every ten seconds or so. So herky-jerky motion wise.

Why why did I upgrade the v2 firmware (which is impractical for me to flash back.) Standing pat was so smart for so long.

I am dumb.

*   This is not accurate. When the Wyze app displays cams in a group (3-4) it displays them at 360p. When you tap a cam displayed in the group and the tablet is landscape-oriented, it displays the cam full screen HD. Back out to the group and it returns to 360p automatically.

tinyCam has three selectable ‘Stream Profiles’: Main, Sub and Auto.
Main is fixed at HD, Sub is fixed at 360, and Auto switches between the two like the Wyze app.

If I set tinyCam to Auto, it will work for a while but the app eventually crashes. If I set it to Main, it doesn’t crash but it struggles to keep all cams in the group fully streaming. Setting it to Sub gives the steadiest streaming and navigational performance on my setup.