Has V3 Pro Camera Shipped?

Yea I’ve been trying to cancel my v3pro order, too. Hasn’t shipped, but they refuse to cancel! It’s going to be returned un-opened, and in the mean time, I will be looking for another company. I’m annoyed.

3 Likes

I had this same issue with another order. You’d think we would be able to cancel the order online prior to it being shipped. It like they purposely did that so we’d end up keeping the order because we don’t want to take the time to get it to the shipper.

2 Likes

Yup, exactly. I’m sure a good percentage of people don’t bother to return it. Thats not a good customer service policy!

2 Likes

I did receive a shipping notice today it was awaiting carrier pickup.

Interesting :thinking:. After you complained. Good to know.

Does it work on a network with ONLY WPA3 security?
Thanks,
Known1

1 Like

I’m not holding my breath, but I will test that tonight or tomorrow. I do have one SSID set up as WPA-3 on a Meraki MR-42 AP.

1 Like

Cannot say specifically as I use WPA2. Not sure what devices you have connected, but if one of those don’t work with WPA3, then you would have an issue.

@R.Good or @carverofchoice , do you know off hand if the V3Pro is WPA3 compliant?

As far as I’ve followed, no Wyze devices support ONLY WPA3. They’ve always required at least WPA2/WPA3 Transition mode with PMF set to optional so that both work. Including for this V3Pro.

3 Likes

I had high hopes that a “Pro” camera would support WiFi security that was ratified over 4-years ago and IS the current standard. Like my Grandfather used to say, “Sh*t in one hand and wish in the other. Now tell me, which one fills up first?” RIP Grandpa

2 Likes

WPA3 may be the “current standard”, but VERY few things support it. Especially inexpensive devices.

What is your order number @Resist? Maybe I can help cancel it.

$50 is not inexpensive in my book. Consumers can obtain a D-Link camera for the same price which does support WPA3.

D-Link Camera that supports WPA3

1 Like

This was from last year and ultimately I had to get Wyze customer support to cancel the order, which wasn’t an easy experience.

1 Like

Got an e-mail today, said they are now canceling orders if requested, quickly canceled my $354 order. This after they said it would be another 4 weeks before they would send out my order, this after they treated me poorly asking for a refund for 2 weeks and Wyze refusing, Wyze has serious issues, they could have shipped my 4 other cameras and 2 e-locks that I ordered besides the 2 V3 Pros but they refused that, then today when I canceled they didn’t even offer to remove the V3 Pro cameras and ship the other things I ordered, just canceled everything… Worst and most incompetent service I have ever had! Switching companied ASAP!

3 Likes

I hear you! Wyze needs to get their act together.

2 Likes

I tried to cancel my order. I went through customer service, got a “ticket” and they said sorry its processing. What does that mean?! It wasn’t sent yet. No tracking number. Ordered Oct. 26th and no word, but they still say no, I can’t cancel. :angry:

1 Like

Same thing with me. I wasted almost half an hour on a chat playing the “give me 2 minutes” x3 delay game while trying to cancel my order, before being told they can’t because it is “processing “ for shipment. That was on Monday for a V3 Pro 2 Pack order placed on 10/24 at 2:12 PM.

1 Like

Mine was Monday, too. You would think that would mean we would have a tracking number by now. Obviously they’re full of it. I hope they get a wave of returns of orders they refused to cancel.

1 Like

I meant Monday was the end of my complaining day.