Has V3 Pro Camera Shipped?

They refused an order cancel request a few times with my order, I had 4 other cameras and 2 door locks in the order which said ‘fulfilled’ in the order, just the 2 V3 Pros weren’t fulfilled holding up the entire order, they sent me the e-mail today saying it would be delayed another 4 weeks…but I could now cancel the order, did you get the same e-mail? Stunned me they refused to send the rest of the order to me and hold it all for 4 more weeks till more V3s come in, one of the most mind-numbingly dumb moves by a company I have seen.

1 Like

No I haven’t gotten any e-mails or updates of any kind. I asked to cancel the v3 pro that I ordered, and after back & forth, they just said no. Ridiculous they won’t send you the rest of your order, just to save a few bucks to ship it all together. Not a smart move for customer service. Enough competition out there. They still won’t cancel my order even though it hasn’t shipped. Originally they said they would start shipping Nov 4th, its the 10th & it hasn’t shipped yet. I don’t want it any more especially after all this!

2 Likes

It appears to me that WYZE fails to learn from previous mistakes. The company had very similar issues when it came to the launch of the V3 (non-“pro”) camera.

This so called “pro” camera shouldn’t have the word “pro” in it anyway. When you buy something “pro”, you would expect it to support the latest greatest security features. Nope, still no WPA3 support which was ratified over 4-years ago. I can knock all of your “pro” and non-pro cameras offline anytime I am close to your home with the purchase of this device: WPA2 is a joke!

3 Likes

Got the full refund today! Surprised me as they said it would take 5 business days, was less than 24hrs. At least they got that right…

2 Likes

Glad to hear. Not me :unamused: Mines probably still on back order or something, but refuse to cancel. I guess I’ll have to wait to receive it, so I can just ship it back. So annoying to say the least.

3 Likes

Today I received, unannounced and in a brown mailing envelope, one of my two v3 Pro cameras. The invoice included showed only one, so I can only assume the other will be shipped separately. But I will hold onto the packed invoice and original order invoice, just in case Wyze tries to pull any shenanigans.

4 Likes

I ordered mine November 5. When I ordered it said it was shipping out as of November 4th and in stock. Just talked to chat and was told it would be 4 weeks. That’s crazy! I was going to cancel but the chat disconnected. This is just a long list of things that annoy me with this company and May be enough to push me over the edge to another ecosystem. They could have at least sent an email update about this issue instead of relying on me having to try to figure it out.

3 Likes

They won’t cancel! I have been asking to cancel my order and they say to return it when I receive it. I just got an email to review the v3 pro that I never received! Oh they got a review all right. This company is turning into a joke.

1 Like

The new WYZE routers will support it…but none of their other products. :slight_smile:

Who spot checks the public facing website? I just pulled this from their new “Pro” WiFi router page. Attention to detail is slipping! Do you see the double and and? It sticks out to me like a stubbed toe.
Text below pulled from here

Wyze Wi-Fi 6E Mesh Router Pro delivers top-of-the-line features and components with class-leading performance. Internet speeds up to 2.5 Gbps with the latest Wi-Fi 6E technology, and and access to the new, uncongested 6 GHz band. 75+ devices and 2000 square feet per router for customizable coverage that puts dead spots in their graves. Plus simple setup, wired backhaul, and parental controls. Wyze Mesh Router Pro is Wi-Fi at its Wi-Finest.

1 Like

Not sure I notice much difference between the Pro and V3. At night the Pro IR LEDs are not as bright (since fewer of them) causing it be be a bit darker as it approaches the edges. During the day I do not really see the resolution difference.

1 Like

The main difference is noticeable when you zoom in, rather than when they are both zoomed out all the way.

2 Likes

Before I placed my v3 pro order I asked a sales rep (in chat) if i ordered, how soon it would it ship and he lied saying 2-5 days…that was on October 27th and still hasn’t shipped out.
After opening a support ticket a week later they said the 1st batch ship’s out on Nov 4th. And apparently my order wasn’t in the 1st batch
19 days since ordering still nothing, hearing it could be another 2-4 weeks without any real certainty makes me want to cancel as well and go elsewhere.

3 Likes

This is just another reason why I’m done with Wyze. They sell products when they don’t have enough in stock. And everything that sell has issues, yet they’ve released yet another new product. Here’s a thought, properly test products prior to release and fix software issues quickly. Oh, and stop false advertising!

4 Likes

They originally thought they had plenty, then were humbled by just how many of the 6 million users/15 million instances of their cameras wanted these. So regional warehouses ran out. They have more coming! :slight_smile:

I don’t believe this for one second! They went through the same thing with their Air Purifier and Floodlight, so you’d think they would have learned something. They just don’t know what they are doing.

3 Likes

I got a refund after they sent me an e-mail saying it would be another 4 weeks…and hold up all the other things I bought till then…worst service ever!

I just finally got a refund today. All they needed to do was update the item page to reflect that it’s in High demand and may take a while to ship. Claiming it is in stock and shipping right away and then not even so much as an email to let me know it’s back ordered for at least a month is bad business.

2 Likes

I just got my refund. I ordered back in Oct expecting 11/4 ship but it still hasn’t shipped. Only took about 5 min call to cancel order Not bad. I was more concerned about the poor reviews this camera is getting than the delay in shipping especially the one where you can no longer do a continuous record on SD card like the previous models unless you pay for cam plus.

1 Like

Is that really true about no continuous record unless you pay for cam plus? Like 100% for sure? If so I’ll
Never buy one. Where can I find info about this?

I read that in reviews but haven’t been able to verify it myself being I cancelled my order. Poster speculated they did it to sell more cam plus. I guess time will tell.