From the founders of Wyze. The Future of Wyze Is Coming Part 2

This is the exciting sequel to Wyze’s last funding video! If you missed the first one, you can find it here:

29 Likes

Never lose hope, never stop believing in your dreams. Have faith in yourself, work hard, persevere… make your miracles happen. Thank you for sharing! thumbsup2

6 Likes

I bought my first 2 Wyze cameras in July, 2018. As of today, I have 85 Wyze products and waiting for 2 pre-orders. I originally bought the camera was for safety monitoring while I was away from home. As new products were released, I found ways to automate little things in the house, like controlling lights. This made life easier for my wife. And it’s fun for me.

I was accepted into the hardware beta testing program and thoroughly enjoyed helping Wyze test and improve a few new products. While I am not testing anything right now, I will continue to submit my application at every opportunity that comes my way.

I look forward to the day Wyze offers an IPO and will show my support by investing in this company. I am grateful for the Wyze leadership that steered the ship through the crazy 2020 year.

10 Likes

WYZE! WYZE! WYZE! WYZE! WYZE!

Hey! You’re Already Home.

We’ve got your back!
I am ready to invest. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Dave’s videos like this are on point! Nice! congrats Wyze!

8 Likes

awesome, glad to hear Wyze is here to stay…so glad you were able to survive 2020 :slight_smile: !!!

7 Likes

Wow, that was the absolutely best and most heartfelt company video I’ve ever seen. I’m more proud than ever to support Wyze and its future life.

I can also now better understand and forgive the endless CamPlus hawking.

Long live Wyze!

6 Likes

Great video! Really proud of Wyze for being smart enough to navigate this craziness!

4 Likes

Bigger than Amazon? Isn’t that kinda like famouser than The Beatles? :slight_smile:

Good scramble, guys and gals. Blue skies for the future. :sun_behind_rain_cloud:

5 Likes

What a great video! Thank you Wyze for keeping your customers informed of what’s going on and recognizing the issues with shipping and customer support. I know that you guys will continue to do great things. Keep up the good work!

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing the video with your customers! I appreciate your openness to what was going on, and the way you plan to move forward.

5 Likes

Thanks from a fan.

6 Likes

This is an awesome video! If there’s one company that knows how to persevere through these times and provide a great customer experience, it’s Wyze!

8 Likes

You guys finally taking my advice and gonna be breakin out a Wyze DeLorean?

OMG… Lol that didn’t even succeed with a dedicated visionary & company. Wyze needs to keep their focus aligned to rectify the bread & butter :wink:

Hats off to them for weathering the storm thus far!

2 Likes

So the fact that they survived doesn’t mean anything to you as a company? They have a fresh cash infusion as a result. Let’s now see what they do with that, starting now. :smiley:

Awesome video. Couldn’t be more enthused about supporting this company in the form of ownership of their products (I’ve lost count of how many dot my daily landscape) and CamPlus subscriptions.

Congrats Wyze Labs, I’m more excited than ever for what’s to come.

Cheers!

1 Like

Congratulations on your money find.

Perhaps now it’s possible you can put out products that work as described, have customer support that isn’t often clueless, fix the backlog of problems with existing products, and test your updates before throwing them to the sheep only to discover their Wyze products no longer work.

Maybe they’ll come a day that when someone updates the firmware it’s no longer necessary to clinch their buttcheeks in fear the update will brick the device.

Best of luck.

3 Likes

Parade: WTCuss bro?!

Rain: What did you expect?..

:wink::upside_down_face:

1 Like