With the release of Web-View, there has been a growing list of features to add. We have consolidated them here.
Please click VOTE at the top to indicate your desire for the listed feature enhancement. You can reply to this topic with thoughts on which of these are most important to you, We understand that having these requests consolidated in a single #wishlist topic means that you can’t vote on them individually. That is why commenting about your favorites, use cases, and personal significance is important. Wyze will consider those comments in prioritizing implementation.
- Ability to refresh individual camera feed.
- Ability to sort and move around cameras on page.
- Ability to set cameras to auto-load and start without having to press on each thumbnail individually.
- Ability to load camera groups using different url’s.
- Ability to re-use camera feeds in separate groups.
- Ability to hide unplaying streams
- Add the ability to zoom
- Ability to download videos
- Make all Cameras Available (Doorbells, outdoor cams, etc)
- Allow use with Cam Plus Lite Subscriptions
- Dark Mode option
- SD Card Playback
- Add ability to filter events by time
- Allow Fast forward and Rewind in events
- Allow time to be displayed in 24 hour format or 12 hour format (AM/PM)
- Match the AI filter options on the Events page to the options found in the App (barking, meowing, etc.)
- Add the ability to manually control the time slider
If more (reasonable) suggestions are made in the comments, they will be added to the above list.