Wyze Webview Beta Now Available! - 11/23/21

We’ve heard you loud and clear, so we’re so excited to announce that it’s finally here!
Wyze Webview is now in beta for select Cam Plus devices.

Access your Wyze Cam’s live stream and Events as well as view multiple live streams at once through a web browser.

Test it now:

47 Likes

That’s cool, but you’re going to have to buy Unlimited CamPlus for those who have multiple cameras and need web access. In my case, I don’t miss this new function. I must admit that this is a good incentive. Another Plus for CamPlus.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you, it works on all my cameras except my doorbell camera. I just get a spinning circle. The doorbell camera works fine through the app.

6 Likes

I do have an Unlimited CamPlus. Looks like it works on all of my cameras but WCO and Pan V2

4 Likes

Sounds like this is working as expected so far! Some of our devices aren’t fully integrated yet. Thanks, everyone! :tada:

8 Likes

auth.wyze.com
Full authentication is required to access this resourceunauthorized

Seems recaptcha is failing after timeout
First login was good

2 Likes

I am liking the Webview. Working great with a few items listed below. But this is something which a lot of us were looking for. Glad to see it is now in Beta, great job. Please let the team know this is a welcome addition and can’t wait for the final release.

1. No Audio. I played a live event, turned Audio on, and no sound. I tried a live feed and same experience. I was using a Chromebook and Chrome Browser.

2. Seems like only 4 streams can be going at one time. I know that there is a limitation at this time but thought it was 5. when I stopped the 4th from streaming the 5th one started up.

3. Would be nice to organize the screens as I would like to and not necessarily match the layout on the phone.

9 Likes

Welcome to the community @Blane

Go back and click the link again. It came up the second time for me.

2 Likes

It did, just giving info for issue

2 Likes

Sounds good.

Thanks Wyze!!

Is it going to be available for the outdoor cameras?

5 Likes

Don’t forget everyone this is a beta test not a finished product :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Does not work on all camera except outdoor
I just get spinning circle after clicking play.

On the 2 outdoor cams I get a firmware update is needed . But the cameras are on the latest firmware already .

If I click the more info link it tells me I need cam plus . They already have cam plus .
I have unlimited plain .

Compete fail so far .

3 Likes

Well after some testing it seems WebView is not working in Firefox mobile on Android .
I have Firefox version 94.1.2

Hope you fix . I never use chrome.
I noticed chrome prompted for some permissions to make it work .

So I’m guessing that’s your problem with Firefox is some type of permissions problem as it never prompted for anything .

2 Likes

Jimmy from Wyze™ Yesterday at 7:15 PM

WCO is not supported for Web View at all regardless of firmware - we’re not planning to support battery-operated cameras as disrupting their deep sleep can tremendously affect their battery longevity.

12 Likes

Been looking forward to this, and am about to test, but apparently, I have neglected to update my cams lately so I guess I’ll just wish Gwendolyn Happy Thanksgiving while I slyly hit Update a few times. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As others stated, the doorbell isn’t currently supported for live view. However you can see the doorbell event videos. All of mine are rotated 90 degrees counter-clockwise

2 Likes

It works for me, but my wife is unable to view the cameras. It seems like only the named account holder for CamPlus has access, and not trusted family members who have been granted access through sharing.

Hopefully this will be resolved when the feature goes public, since I don’t want to hand out my Wyze credentials.

5 Likes