Wyze Sense Hub keeps going offline 4.32.9.264

I have monitoring setup on a schedule and it’s been fine for quite some time.
I recently updated the hub to 4.32.9.264 and now my hub has gone offline a few times. It’s connected wirelessly and has never been a problem since it was installed.

Is anyone else having this issue on 4.32.9.264?
Is a wired connection my best option at this point?
regards

I saw someone report a similar experience on the Wyze Discord server. If you do try going wired, let us know if it makes a difference for you. I do have mine wired and have not experienced any issues, so I wonder if there is a bug with the wireless setting for some reason. I haven’t tried it. Maybe I will make mine wireless for a while and see if I experience the same issue that way.

I freed up a port and connected it with a cable. Hopefully this be more stable. I will report back in a few days.

2 Likes

Mine is running wireless, but I don’t have HMS. Haven’t noticed it going offline but I’ll keep an eye on it.

1 Like

Update after one week with the hub wired in and I have not seen the hub go offline, I will keep it connected with a cable.

1 Like

That might have been me. I updated to 264, but the hub still kept going offline. I didn’t try to hardwire it, but people on the forum and Wyze support told me that my hub may have been “broken” by a previous bad firmware update. I ended up installing a new hub and it’s been stable on wireless for about a week and a half now.

1 Like

That’s awesome that a different unit resolved the issue for you. Good to know. It will help to know to suggest to people to contact support if they have a similar experience then. Thanks for the input!

1 Like