Wyze Robot Vacuum - Replacement parts & accessories

I heard the accessories will be available soon

Please release extra charger base so that when have multilevel support can use without moving the charger base.

Why did you mark this as a solution? It’s over 3 months later and still no replacement parts and accessories available. My robot vacuum runs every other day in a house with 2 large dogs. My brushes need replacing now not when Wyze has explored every other new idea that their customers have suggested. I love my vacuum but this problem is quickly changing my opinion of Wyze!

1 Like

I assume you know how to buy replacement parts, but I totally agree. Wyze probably won’t make much on maintenance items, so it’s not a priority. They seem to copy other people’s products and neuter the full ability.

Selling the replacement parts would be simple, but like you said, it’s not a priority.

BTW - replacing the brush/beater bar will make the vacuum pick up stuff like new.

Thank you for your reply! I just discovered this morning that replacements aren’t available through Wyze. Do you have a recommendation for replacement brushes? Anything specific for a home with pets? Many thanks!

| christopher.enoch
June 6 |

• | - |

I assume you know how to buy replacement parts, but I totally agree. Wyze probably won’t make much on maintenance items, so it’s not a priority. They seem to copy other people’s products and neuter the full ability.

Selling the replacement parts would be simple, but like you said, it’s not a priority.

BTW - replacing the brush/beater bar will make the vacuum pick up stuff like new.

Filters available at Amazon: Amazon.com Filters for Wyze Robot Vacuum

The side brush wears quickly. It is not available for separate purchase. Please make available.

Here is an update from Wyze I just noticed on repair parts for the robotic vacuum:

1 Like

How do you sell a machine that has replaceable parts but not sell those parts then?

Ask Wyze. They are in violation of California law, but it would seem that they have not received enough pressure to comply.

I have seen postings here that they are about to begin selling supplies, but the container with inventory is waiting to unload.

This may be the first Wyze-branded device that requires supplies and spare parts, so they may not have been aware of the regulatory requirements or completely thought through the process.

edf

How do you sell a machine that has replaceable parts but not sell those parts then?

Very well, thank you. (For the money.)

How do they sell cameras that only record 12 seconds and then go to sleep for 5 minutes? You don’t learn about that until AFTER you buy it.

Their marketing strategy seems to be: Tell a great, compelling story, offer an incredible price, and count on knowing that most customers won’t ask for their money back because either (a) they learn too late about the deficiencies, or (b) they are too embarrassed, or (c) they are too lazy, or (d) they simply can’t because it has been too long.

Normally you would be protected by Consumer Protection laws. But Wyze has denied you the usual protections of public litigation, class action, or CPA lawsuits.

I didn’t realize about them until after I was baited and then too late. Now, I resist the temptation to buy their stuff because there always seems to be a gotcha.

It seems to be a systematic practice of Wyze to under-deliver, because they have taken away all of the usual consumer protection rights designed to keep customers from getting scammed.

As you can tell, I am not a happy Wyze customer. I bought a dozen of their cameras that have problems that often make them unusable. Their vacuums have many problems (I have posted on this.)

I am not sure that the company is evil, but I don’t think they are ignorant of what they are doing.

You can buy the replacement parts on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08XQ8T6FZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

These are for Xiaomi STYTJ20YM vacuums but they do fit the Wyze vacuum

You’re sure these fit? Have you tried them? I tried another person’s suggestion and it didn’t fit at all…

And they will be delivered before the end of July, too!

This is very helpful. Thanks

Tool? As in stupid, dumb, slow, witless??? How do you draw that conclusion??? Nobody asked the delivery time. I answered a simple question on where you can buy parts. I see you posted a similar link to just the search in Amazon 10 days ago, Mostly for extortionate prices, but the link I posted is in there. So please explain the tool comment.

It says “too” with an exclamation point at the end.

If you’re looking at the link above to Amazon, with 2 beater bar, 5* filters and 5* side brushes? That’s a decent price, and I just bought them. I’ve been buying directly through Banggood, but this combo it exactly what is Wyze vacuums need.
Side note, this is probably still coming from Banggood/AliExpress (china), but so aren’t the vacuums.

• I said 5, but it might be 6

I had to replace the horizontal brush (not the roller) on my robot vac today - with the one extra that came with the vac… In anticipation of having to do that again some day I called Wyze and discovered that they are “looking into” making brushes available to purchase.

I think a really neat feature would be the availability of maintenance products. “looking into” does not sound reassuring.

Wyze has a kit coming consisting of 4 HEPA filters, 4 edge brushes, and 2 main brushes. First link is the proposed kit (scroll down to the picture of it below the video), second link is the last known status 12 days ago: