Could you send me the MAC of your V2? Also, could you get some SD card log and send them to me as well?
To get the SD card log, you can pop out the SD card and re-insert it into the camera. After two chime sound you can take out the SD card. On a PC/Mac with a SD card adapter, please put your card inside and send me the log_XXXX.txt file under SD card root directory. (Please also send me the rebootlog file if it exists in the SD card)
Unfortunately, I applied the newest beta firmware update yesterday and it immediately knocked out 4 of my V2s out of 11 total cams (7 V2s, 3 V3s and one Pan). I tried power cycling the 4, but they won’t reconnect. I tried reinstalling one of them but nothing seems to work. This is the second time I lose cams after a firmware update. I’m quitting the beta program! Any suggestions, Wyze?
Updated Cam Pan to .352. Has a memory card. Constant reboot. Deleted and readded camera. Same result. Is roll back of firmware only option? Also I have a Orbi router, the Netgear Armor is blocking access saying it’s a denial of service attack… Which might be the underlying issue…
In the time it took to write and edit that message the camera now connects. Made no changes other than the deletion and addition of camera from the app. Can view live. Still blocking the dos “attacks”. Willing to send any logs if interested.
Has anything changed relating to rolling back the firmware for the Pan? Mine appears to update, but the flash doesn’t stick. It also reboots much too soon, as if the flash was aborted for some reason.
Same here! I had previously deleted both the cams & the app & reinstalled them, but always the same result. Today both cams are connected & seem to be working normally!
Thanks for the reply. I have tried flashing back to 4.10.7.1068 many times, and yes, the power was disconnected when the SD card was inserted.
As I stated earlier in this thread, Cam Plus stopped working with all of the Pans and v2 that were updated with the 9/22 beta firmware. I haven’t seen anyone else report this, so I guess it’s just me, and I’ll need to wait for the next update in the hopes that it will fix it.
You must use a card that is 32 gigs or smaller for flashing. If you use a card that is not formatted FAT32 or larger than 32 gb you will see what you are seeing. Hopefully this is your problem.
This confused me because other than flashing I always use a card larger than 32gb. So i assumed larger cards would also work for re-flashing.
Never have problems flashing with 128 GB cards. 3 weeks ago I did it for 2 V3s and yesterday for 1 V2. Don’t forget to rename the bin file demo.bin for v2s and pans. No need to do it for v3s.
Well I tried on my v3 that was rebooting due to bad firmware using a 128 gb file. After 5 bad tries I copied the same file to a 32gb and it worked first try. Nothing different other then the card. That 128 gm card is now in the camera working flawlessly.
I have been using Sandisk since March 2019 in continuous recording without issues. Never have to replace a card. If I want to reflash, I use the card in the cam I want to. My 3 most recent reflashes were with 128GB. So for me, no problem using cards larger than 32GB.