Wyze band notification

So I started seeing notifications “Band connection is running” . I don’t even have Wyze Band. I can’t find the place where to disable that notification. Any ideas?

2 Likes

This should have been addressed by the v2.10.74 update.

Another option is here… But you should respond if that updated app didn’t fix it.

1 Like

I have started seeing it since 2.10.74. Turning off “Downchannelservice” helped so far.

1 Like

I’m still getting the wyze band app running notification

Hi @greenham09! What app version are you using? :slightly_smiling_face:

This usually gets rid of it until the device is restarted.

2 Likes

Also I think if you force close the app, then the notification will come back.

1 Like

I forced closed mine and it didn’t come back. :man_shrugging:

Interesting… My banner notification comes back every time I force close the app and then reopen the app. I don’t usually have to force close it so it’s not a problem I deal with.

My app was updated to the latest version and the notification changed since then. Now it’s completely related to the Wyze Band, which I dont have. I force quit the app and now it’s gone but I know it’ll come back.

What do you think?

I’ve been having the same issue ever since the update. I turned Wyze Normal and Wyze Downchannel on and off and the notification has disappeared for now. Will watch to see if it comes back.

I turned Wyze Normal and Wyze Downchannel on and off and the notification has disappeared for now

The only problem with doing that is you won’t receive your regular Wyze notifications.

1 Like

Hi Rob,

I did turn the downchannel notification back on, so I’m hoping I should receive notifications. I just initially turned it on and off to make the constant notification about Wyze Band is running go away. I don’t even have a Wyze Band product, so wasn’t sure why that was running in the background anyway.

There is no longer a down channel notification for the latest app v 2.10.80. Did you try updating to this version to fix this issue?

Has the 2.10.80 update been pushed out for all users because I can’t seem to get it?

I thought it was pushed out to everyone. I did notice there was one update where everyone else could see it but I couldn’t see it once. I wasn’t sure why though.

2.10.74 is the latest version showing for me in the Google Play store. Hmm.

I didn’t start having this issue until I updated the app. Now the band notification won’t go away, I don’t have a band and I am on the beta app. Prior to this I was having a persistent notification about the wyze scale which is now resolved