Wyze 2.38 app, Plug CFH & Plug Outdoor Firmware Beta Test 11/30/2022

2.38 app Beta:

Version:

• Android: 2.38.0.b148

• iOS: 2.38.0(9)

WHAT’S NEW:
  • Added support for email 2-factor authentication

• Fixed a bug that caused changed light group names to be saved even if the edit is canceled (Android)

• Fixed a bug that prevented 2-way voice and hanging up the calls after VoIP was connected for doorbell products (iOS)

• Bug fixes

Wyze Plug CFH (2021 Version):

Version: 1.2.0.233

WHAT’S NEW:
  • Improved accuracy for Schedules

• Fixed a bug that caused schedules to execute 1 day from when they were set

Wyze Plug Outdoor:

Version: 1.2.0.333

WHAT’S NEW:
  • Improved connectivity issues and fixed auto-reconnection issues

• Improved sunrise/sunset execution for Schedules

[Mod Edit]: Removed embedded space from version numbers to enhance search clarity.

6 Likes

Loaded the iOS app without issues. Waiting for the Android App to become available.

Looks like the V3Pro is now streaming appropriately on iOS. Just a quick test

EDIT

Just updated firmware from the Firmware updates page. No issues installing the Firmware.

3 Likes

Updated CFH and Outdoor Plugs via bulk, popup on group entry, popup on device entry and Settings>Device Info. One Plug Outdoor took 2 tries, one Plug CFH took 2 tries, all others went smoothly on 1st attempt. All plugs updated with no interruption of power to connected device. Awaiting Android app version update.

3 Likes

All four (4) of my Wyze Plug Outdoor devices would not connect to WiFi after updating firmware. Reset and re-paired to resolve.

1 Like

We hit a bug with Wyze Switch single press functionality: Unable to add Wyze Bulbs to Wyze Switch Smart Control - Power & Lighting - Wyze Forum.

Special thanks to R.Good on the Discord for helping repro and confirm!

4 Likes

Can validate. Br30 bulbs, color bulbs, white bulbs do not list in android or ios beta builds for single press functions on the wyze switch.

@WyzeAndy

4 Likes

Updated the app on android, so far so good, have not noticed any issues yet.
Updated my outdoor plugs. 2 updated just fine, however took a little longer than in the past. 3 others failed on the first attempt, but updated on the second try. again have not noticed any other issues yet.

1 Like

Upgrading to 2.38.0(9) resulted in no notifications at all. Reverting back to 2.37.0 (12) restores notifications.

3 Likes

I also have lost all notifications after updating to latest beta.

1 Like

can confirm that I also lost them on 2.38.0 (9) on both iOS and ipadOS and reverting to 2.37.0 (12) got them back. And notifications are working as expected on Android v2.38.0 (b148)

Do you have Cam Plus?

If so have you tried removing the camera from Cam Plus, logging out and then logging back in and setup Cam Plus again?

I have iOS and Android, both are providing Notifications and I am on the current versions.

Tried what you suggested and have no changed results, still no notifications on my phone…

1 Like

Ditto.

Wyze Plug CFH (2021 Version):

Updated 10 v2021 CFH Plugs to 1.2.0.233 via bulk update with nothing to report.

Schedule appears to execute on the proper day at the proper time.

1 Like

I am not in the beta, but I am so excited to hear about the CFH Plug firmware update that fixes the “local schedule off by 1 day” issue. Please test faster!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.