Ugh, Thanks for confirming all that, that is extremely helpful. I have the exact same App, same plugin version, same firmware, & a Pixel 8 Pro with Android 14. I didn’t have the February update loaded yet so I just installed that and it didn’t make a difference either, sadly.
Despite all those things being the exact same for us, it shows up for you but doesn’t show up for me. I even went and cleared the app cache. No change. I have at least 6 V3Pros and none of them have this for some reason (I checked them all). How weird indeed. Must be some kind of bug. I’ll go check one of my other phones when I make it back downstairs.
Yes-ish…To clarify, I’m in enrolled in beta (beta tract) but at the moment both the beta tract and the production tract are using the exact same app, the latest hotfix version. but, muerte33 has the exact same app version I do right now and the exact same firmware and the exact same OS and it’s working for them. So far, the only difference I’ve noticed is that I have a Pixel 8 Pro. So it could be related to that somehow. Like I said, I’ll check one of my other Android phones in a minute and see if they show it or not. ![]()