Vacuum stuck in booting mode

Hi,
I received my vacuum yesterday and I set it up and let it update and left it at that. It did say a couple of things later on (really wish it wasn’t chatty) then said something (probably “cleaning”), but we weren’t listening to it. However it then moved by half an inch and started making white noise nonstop. I tried to power cycle it to make it stop, but the result of this is that it doesn’t turn on. It says “turning on” but then the white light keeps pulsating and nothing. Does any one has any advice about what to do now?
Thanks

1 Like

There is a firmware due out soon. Meanwhile: Wyze Robot Vacuum Pairing Survey

2 Likes

Thanks for you reply. My problem is not really related to a pairing issue though… not sure the robot could install new firmware either viewing that the app can’t connect to it for more than 10s

1 Like

You’re right, wouldn’t be able to update f/w, either. Have you opened a suppot ticket yet?

Live support is available: +1-206.339.9646
Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT | Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

If/When you do, post the ticket number here. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the help.

Ticket number 991356
Then phone call created another ticket: 992320 but they apparently have a lot of issues and “will take a few days to respond at best”… so not much hope there.

1 Like

Did you have any success? I’m in the same situation. Ticket 1009262

No, I also filed for an exchange/return and they closed that ticket and didn’t offer any return/exchange…