Unbelievable support

I had a problem with my power cord for my Cam Pan v3 so ordered two v2 Adapters with the expectation that it would include the 90degree small cable I would need to put through the base of the Cam Pan v3 mount. I am now on the 4th attempt by support to get me the right part.
I have lost all confidence in Wyze that they not listen to their customers. I BEGGED on some of the interactions for someone/anyone to open the box to check before sending to me.
Ticket numbers: 2858207, 2845993, 2852448, 2845993

3 Likes

Is this what your ordered ? Version 2 shows the 90 degree cable included.

I tried:

In this ticket 2845993
I even sent this image to help them understand what I was missing:

1 Like

Thanks for the ticket numbers. I have escalated your issue. Hopefully someone will get back to you in the next few days. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Are you getting the v2 power adapter that’s missing the 90 degree pigtail, or are you being shipped the V1 power adapter that doesn’t have the pigtail to begin with? Can you post a picture of the box that you are receiving?

2 Likes

Sure is the first four that I have, the last one I got today looks identical

[Mod edit] Some paperwork had some visible personal information on it that was blurred out.

3 Likes

I see the sticker appears to show Cam Pan v3 adapter, but what is printed on the box? Does the box have an item model number printed on it?

1 Like

I can open all of them if you feel like the contents would not be the v1, as 3 I already did open all had the same contents. I have a picture of those in the ticket and the 5th one that was sent to me which they promised me was the correct one, and I begged them to just open the box before sending to me did not contain the v2 contents.
Here is a shot from the last one they sent me w/ the box and packing slip

So was the 5th the correct piece? or did that not have it to? I was trying to see if there were v1 adapters that had the v2 stickers on them. All questions i am sure the folks that are reviewing @Newshound 's escalation would want to know.

Looks like the item model number printed on the box is “WYZECV3OA”, which checking amazon is the v1 power adapter, whereas the Amazon listing for the v2 adapter has a model number of “WYZECP3OA”. But the sticker on your box does say “Cam Pan v3 outdoor power adapter”. I am guessing that’s where the issue is. The powers that be are reviewing the esculation, and will visit here and see this further info and should be getting in contact with you. Thanks for providing the added stuff! :slight_smile:

1 Like

No the latest one I got I opened and it did not include the 90 degree short cable.

And that one still had the WYZECV3OA item model number printed on the box? I’d say sit tight and let the escalation process work at this point. :). Sorry you had to deal with this, thanks for helping get this straightened out!

Thank you. I appreciate that.

I had the exact same problem. I ordered 2 V2 at the more expensive $16.95 each. There was no 90 degree adapter in either one. I called tech support and they issued a refund and told me to order a V1 cable which I did. Now when it arrives it’s probably gonna be the wrong the wrong cable again. Arrrrg.

I just received an email asking me to rate the power adapter. i gave it a scathing review of one star because of this mix up and how can I rate it if I can’t use it.

3 Likes

Just received My adapter today and as I expected it’s not going to work. Now I have 2 adapters that I cannot use. All i need is the dongle that converts the straight USB to a 90 degree which I did not get in my original order. I guess I’ll have to turn in another trouble ticket.

1 Like

What Support tickets numbers do you have about this right now? I am guessing the model number on the actual box of the replacements is the V1 model number (stated in previous posts) and not the v2 power adapter? I can forward your information on to have it be reviewed.

2 Likes

Yeah I think what happened the box was a V1 but mislabeled as a V2. I ordered this through the Wyze/Amazon so maybe that’s where the screwup happened. My original ticket # 285037.

2 Likes

Any more ticket numbers beyond that one?

So to clarify, you originally ordered two v2 power adapters but were shipped two V1 power adapters, you got a refund (for both?). Then you bought “v2” but where shipped a V1 adapter again?

1 Like