Introducing Wyze Cam Pan v3 - 1/10/23

We’re excited to announce Wyze Cam Pan v3! :partying_face:

Get all your favorite panning cam features with IP65 weather resistance, Privacy Mode that makes the camera point straight down and turn off, 360° pan and a full 180° up and down tilt, and improved motion tracking! To make the deal even sweeter, of course it has our Color Night Vision, 2-way audio, extra mounting options, and lots, lots more for just $33.99 :star_struck:

Did we mention that it’s cute as a button? Check it out here:

Here’s a link to our team Zoom meeting while we execute our launch plan. Feel free to join as we introduce a new camera into the world! We are live now.

Edit: Stream Ended.

8 Likes

Sweet! :smiley: :heart: :heart: :heart: Ordered a 2-pack. :+1:

4 Likes

Here’s a link to our team Zoom meeting while we execute our launch plan. Feel free to join as we introduce a new camera into the world! We are live now.

Edit: Stream Ended. Thank you to everyone who attended.

4 Likes

Zoom link requests email address. I wish this meeting was Google Meet and YouTube streamed. :pensive:

6 Likes

I will let them know that for the next one.

2 Likes

i got a 2 pack!

2 Likes

I launched Zoom and entered gibberish in the email field. I’m connected. :+1:

3 Likes

So, the new Pan V3 requires the purchase of an outdoor power supply???

*Requires Wyze Outdoor Power Adapter v2 (sold separately), coming January 2023

Kind of seems like an outdoor camera should have an outdoor power supply, now.

4 Likes

That’s really no different than the Wyze Cam V3.

3 Likes

Except Pan v3 requires a 2A power adapter vs 1A.

3 Likes

Whomp there it is!

Additional cost. Pulled some tricks from Apple’s bag.

1 Like

Only if you choose to connect the power adapter exposed outside. Most of us connect the power adapter inside and run the cable outside to the cam.

7 Likes

It comes with an indoor rated power supply just like the Wyze Cam v3 (except it is a 2A supply) the outdoor supplies have always been sold separately.

8 Likes

Ordered two of them to replace my V3 baby monitors.

1 Like

We are about to end the live stream, thank you to all those who attended.

3 Likes

Does it work with the wyze lamp socket. I have no outdoor power outlets and use the lamp socket to power my v3 outdoor cams. I always wanted the wyze pan v2 to be used outside. So hopefully the pan v3 can work with the lamp socket

1 Like

The Wyze Lamp Socket does not supply enough power to run the Wyze Cam Pan v3.

3 Likes

Bought one and can’t wait until it arrives! Hurry!Hurry! This makes my 9th Wyze Cam.

2 Likes

I have 3 questions: will the Pan V3 work with the exiting Outdoor Power adapter? Will the camera come with a dongle that works with the Power adapter?

I think I saw this asked during the Zoom, but can the Pan V3 be plugged into the USB port on the floodlight cam? The answer will determine if I replace my existing Ring Floodlight Cam. :wink: