Service Advisory - 1/30/23

1/30/23 11:20 AM PT - We are now fully recovered and this outage is resolved. If you continue to have trouble with your Wyze device connecting, please try power cycling it. If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Wyze Customer Support.

11:13 AM PT - We are unblocking the last bit of traffic and things are looking good. We’re going to keep an eye on the metrics and make sure they’re behaving as expected before we call this fully resolved.

10:49 AM PT - We’re continuing to allow more traffic back to the servers and are watching our metrics. We are not fully recovered yet and appreciate your patience.

10:19 AM PT - We are entering recovery and are balancing the requests from the server side. Some people may see improvement now but the process is not yet complete.

9:25 AM PT - We are looking into reports of Wyze app not loading, cameras not showing, and Wyze Webview not loading. We will have more info when it becomes available.

7 Likes

In addition, if you log out trying to fix it (like my wife did), you can’t log back into the app. You just get a server error. We eventually got back in finally after about 10 tries.

1 Like

I have been noticing slowdowns, like settings taking awhile to populate, cameras taking more time to connect, sometimes whole pages staying blank for a bit…

2 Likes

My cam v3 continued to show the live view, but events stopped working/showing on the app a few hours ago, sometime this morning. I waited for it to resolved, finally shut down the app & repowered my cell phone and the camera. Now not even live view. The app says it’s not connecting. My wireless is fine.

1 Like

Same here, everything’s working for the most part but settings are a bit slow

1 Like

This is weird, most cameras seem to connect, two will not. I tried powering those off/on, but still inactive.
I rebooted the router they are all attached to as well, and that did not fix the two offline cameras, Thanks!

2 Likes

Seems everything is fine now.

1 Like

Yup, all connections slow or failing.

1 Like

V2 can not connect error 90 , and can’t add cameras too, connection timeout

2 Likes

my V2’s keep going offline error 90 but so far been recovering on their own. but not all cams at once. seem to be picking one at a time to go offline.

1 Like

1/30/23 10:19 AM PT - We are entering recovery and are balancing the requests from the server side. Some people may see improvement now but the process is not yet complete.

4 Likes

1/30/23 10:49 AM PT - We’re continuing to allow more traffic back to the servers and are watching our metrics. We are not fully recovered yet and appreciate your patience.

2 Likes

1/30/23 11:13 AM PT - We are unblocking the last bit of traffic and things are looking good. We’re going to keep an eye on the metrics and make sure they’re behaving as expected before we call this fully resolved.

3 Likes

1/30/23 11:20 AM PT - We are now fully recovered and this outage is resolved. If you continue to have trouble with your Wyze device connecting, please try power cycling it. If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Wyze Customer Support.

5 Likes

That’s fantastic, this outage must have affected my doorbell. Had an incident this weekend and would have been nice to have footage but something kept videos from uploading…guess this was why.

1 Like

Your doorbell uploading may be a different issue than today’s outage. There was a 2 hour period today when I could not access Event cloud videos. Once the outage was resolved, all my videos during the outage were available to be viewed.

1 Like

:smiley:hi

1 Like

https://forums.wyze.com/t/service-advisory-cloud-issues-1-5-2023/253696/36

1 Like

nothing works properly after outage on 30th
cameras take multiple attempts to connect