Service Advisory: Login, device pages, Events, and services not functioning - 3/25/23

3/25/23 7:54 AM PT - We’ve identified the root issue and put in a fix for it. Additionally, all devices should be back online now. If you still cannot connect to a Wyze device, please try power cycling it. If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Wyze Customer Support. Thank you for your patience this morning.

3/25/23 6:37 AM PT - Our services are recovering but we are not considering this outage resolved yet. We’ll let you know when we confirm that.

3/25/23 6:33 AM PT - We are working on scaling up our services and identifying the root cause of the disruption. We’ll keep you posted as we progress.

3/25/23 6:18 AM PT - We’re seeing evidence of a server outage that is impacting login, Events, loading device pages, and using services. We have our engineers looking into this issue now and apologize for the inconvenience.

You can follow this post or check our Service Status page for updates:

Service Status & Known Issues – Wyze

5 Likes

Good morning. I am curious, for those of us that pay for cam+ or other services, can we call support and be issued a credit for all of the outages that we experience?

1 Like

3/25/23 6:33 AM PT - We are working on scaling up our services and identifying the root cause of the disruption. We’ll keep you posted as we progress.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m not on any of the related teams and most of our folks are still asleep. I don’t have an answer for that. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Service is restored on the west coast. All my Event videos during the outage are now available except one video at 6:07am PT is blank. I am thinking that is when the problem started.

3 Likes

3/25/23 6:37 AM PT - Our services are recovering but we are not considering this outage resolved yet. We’ll let you know when we confirm that.

3 Likes

Yet another reason for Wyze to release a hub. Everything connects to the hub and the hub connects to the internet.

3/25/23 7:54 AM PT - We’ve identified the root issue and put in a fix for it. Additionally, all devices should be back online now. If you still cannot connect to a Wyze device, please try power cycling it. If that doesn’t work, please reach out to Wyze Customer Support. Thank you for your patience this morning.

5 Likes