Sense hub forced firmware bricks 2 hubs

I have tried to have home monitoring since Nov 16 2022. There is an issue in the firmware. I can set everything up then I’m forced to take the firmware update that then forces my hub off line. It basically bricks the device everytime. There are no number of deletes, resets and reloads that allow it to pair any sensors after the update. The only solution has been to get a replacement hub sent to me.

Tech support is very limited. Is there anyone that is seeing this trend that can help me

Im desperate and starting to get very upset that I’m three months into a contract with a system that hasn’t even provided a single day of coverage.
Any support/suggestions or help is appreciated

I am sorry this is happening, I have not seen any trends of this happening. Have you tried calling support and if so do you have a ticket number so I can follow up on it?

Several tickets. Each time I get a new hub sent to me. I’m part way through setting up my third and now in the monitoring part of the app set up the app will not advance past the “name your home “ part.

The cameras are super simple and easy to use. The home sense is clearly not bug free. I’m not sure I really understand the company as the tech lines really don’t offer any help. We start a log and there is never any feedback or follow up as to a solution. It just feels like I go in loops.

I simply want to get this working. As stated earlier. We are three months into trying to resolve this. Thank you Jason for reaching out
Log 881599
Log 820354

Tickets

Ticket 2570744

Ticket 2576863

Ticket 2687128

Ticket 2687146

Let me see if I can figure anything out on this. I will get back to you once I know something.

1 Like

8 months into my home monitoring ng and not one single day of coverage. Is there a North American support number I can get. Even pmd to me or something

I’ve been very patient

I am having the team look into this again and see if they can get this resolved.

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Were you able to get your system working. Curious as I am having issues as well

Not at this point

Wow, That is not good to hear. Now has me concerned about same. Paid a subscription that can’t use, totally wrong.

Post an update when your replacement hub arrives.

This is where I get stuck in set up for the last 8 months

1 Like

I reset the hub as instructed. Now I can pair any sensors again. This is incredibly frustrating. I am approaching one year of paying without one day of service

Dave

1 Like

Did you get the screen recording

Tech support to billing why promise calls or emails back?

I signed up for Wyze home monitoring in Nov 2022. Since then I have not been able to get it registered. When trouble shooting with the on line support we do the same things that we end up with my hub being bricked.

Latest I called last week. Now I’m to wait for a 24 hrs email response to discuss the year of service I haven’t received plus all the hardware.

I’d like to get it going but not once do I get an email back. It’s like Groundhog Day. Call again to be put in the queue to nowhere

Please. Does someone have a North American call center number

US: +1 206 339-9646
Canada: +1 581 500-1166

4 Likes

Thank you I have been using that number. That is where I seem to not be able to speak with anyone but the first level CSR. The problem is this is one of the areas that seem to have very little authority to authorize or diagnose.

The only cam that appears on line is my new OG. Everything else is off line

I’m hoping for a next level option, phone number or email address that can help

I merged your 2 topics for readability and better visibility.

Other than email and the phone number listed above, I have no other contact info. WyzeJasonJ has already escalated your case. I’m tagging @WyzeJasonJ for a status update, but he may not respond for a week or two.

Thank you and much appreciated

1 Like

Here are a list of my tickets since Nov 2022