Ordered v3 too late

ordered the v3 so i could get a better picture of driveway. unfortunately, this occurred 9 days later and not getting v3 till end of january. got nothing of substance, swore i locked that door!

[Mod Note]: Re-encoded video to properly display in Chrome browser.

2 Likes

Apparently not using an SD card? What happened to the footage of him walking up toward the car, like for his face and everything?
His shoes are fairly distinctive:

It seemed like he knew exactly what he was looking for. Most burglary type of theft is by someone you know…and a stranger would’ve normally looked around the car for a minute to see what else was in there worth stealing. It’s strange he immediately got that one thing and left before even looking for anything else (and knew exactly how to hide his face from your camera, and no footage of him walking up to the car). Something about it all is just fishy.

2 Likes

yeah, got a 64 card in there. cam chopped the full vid into 2 parts; figured i’d post the shorter one. i and police also thought it fishy he didnt rummage around. with the hoodie on, even enlarged and freeze framed, no face visible

1 Like

At least looks like a decent thumbprint on the door.

1 Like

cops didn’t dust.

Great. By the way the V3 has famously good night vision but exactly the same overall resolution as the V2 so I don’t know whether it would have helped much. The scumwad shows his left profile as he leaves and maybe a better camera could have made something of it.

1 Like