Orbs?

These are the sorts that I get. But I also get them larger. I see the light even getting larger on the bedroom door on your video.
my videos are also showing all sorts of noises but it’s super quiet out there so there shouldn’t be noises.
I’m really freaked out because I heard my front door unlock
so I openers my bedroom door to see what it was about
Maybe my kids were sleep walking
When I went out there the door was unlocked but when I went to check on my kids they were sleeping
So I checked the video
Sure enough… orbs and sounds!

1 Like

Yes. Legions of them in freezing temperatures, so they are certainly not insects or dust particles or dust. One actually came in my home when I was away and flew like a bird into the house towards the refrigerator and then turned back into a tiny orb and went out the window. I’m just glad I’m not the only one seeing them. I was beginning to think I was going mad.

I spent the last 3 days eliminating light sources and moving things in my garage around, trying to find the source of these “orbs”. That’s when I finally gave up and googled “ghosts on wyze cameras”. I thought that I was going insane. Bear in mind that I have been a video technician and security system designer for the last 35 years. It has to be some glitch in the camera software.

Insects.

And in rare viewings, dust blown by the a/c or heater.

If your see a gaggle of flying objects outdoors that appear to be tiny bugs (and mostly fly in unison, yet erratically), it’s most likely fog (moisture in the air).

Yeah, I thought that might be the case. But the the insects fly in the same pattern every night at 9:43, in my garage. And it’s 40 degrees fahrenheit out there.

humidity …

Wow even more super wild than my quiet peaceful & beautiful orbs

1 Like

My understanding is that when night-vision/IR kicks in during dark times (not like politically, but like time-of-day-ly), the frame rate drops a lot, so a normal bug or whatever flying by the camera looks like a weird rope or something because of the low frame rate.

(I learned about this phenomenon from this recent-ish post: WHAT IS THIS?! Help? Flying spine? [Mod Edit])

I try to upload a video that show orbs in my livingroom i heard two people pass in this house so i believe its more then just dust.

Screenshot_20220326-082501_Gallery

oh wow im going to post mine at a lake house im staying at what are they?

Anything that floats\flys in the air and passes incredibly close to the cam lense will cause an image distortion that is out of focus. It will look large because it is so close to the lense even though it is microscopic and will be seen as a blurry distortion because it is too close to the lense for the cam to macro focus.

This occurs at a much higher frequency when the Infra Red Night Vision is on because the IR light source is coming from within the cam and reflecting directly off the near object back into the lense. It is rare to get them when the IR NV is off because the lighting source is originating from outside the cam and not illuminating the cam side of the object near the lense.

It is essentially the same concept of having a blurry spot in the image on a DSLR Camera when dust gets on the mirror or inside the optics on the lense. It can’t focus on the object and light is caused to refract around the object.

This will happen with bugs, dust, pollen, bugs, water vapor, spores, did I mention bugs? Yes … Lots of bugs, spiders and other creepy crawley things.

Edit: you will probably see a lot of white streaky flowing things too, sometimes with glowing nodes on them: Spider web silk flowing in the air current.

Those are bugs flying by. We get them in our cameras we have as well.