Notifications suddently stopped working without any config changes

I have the full Cam Plus, not lite. If you guys are having another problem with Cam Plus lite, it has nothing to do with my issues. I don’t have time to keep sending logs and troubleshooting a problem that isn’t caused by anything on my end. I appreciate you posting to at least let us know that Wyze is aware of problems but ultimately it’s not my job to troubleshoot Wyze’s broken system. I don’t have the time or the patience. This isn’t a beta product or feature that we are volunteering to help develop and test, it’s a full release that we are paying for.

4 Likes

So disappointing. After working so well for a long time Cam Plus is useless anymore. Hope it gets fixed.

1 Like

This morning’s notification/event-tagging lottery – Still no AI events tagged by my Cam Pan and at least one of my V2s (Pets, People, Barking are just tagged as generic motion and sound). Sound event notifications are hit or miss.

No , Notifications down over a month still. When is it time to call it quits?

Aaaaaaand the fun continues. My Cam Pan is now only recording 12 second clips even though things are still moving in the area being covered. And it’s still not tagging any AI/CamPlus events. What exactly was I supposed to get with this CamPlus I’m paying for?

Come on @WyzeJimmy , this is a disaster.

1 Like

Im in the same boat as above. Chat on the ap is a joke bc it keeps logging off. 12 sec recordings and absolutely zero notifications. Also just upgraded phone and still same issue for a paid subscription. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

So 6 weeks later and it looks like things are finally working… for now. What did Wyze determine was the problem? I have not changed anything, no firmware updates, no camera resets, it simply started working. I’m now receiving Sound event notifications and AI/CamPlus events are mostly being tagged accurately. Some of them are still being tagged as generic Motion when it should be Person or Pet but at least they are being recorded and I’m getting notifications.

1 Like

Speaking of Person and Pet. I have a video of me pulling in the driveway, grabbing my Golf bag and my golf bag push cart out of my truck. Video was tagged Person/Pet. The golf clubs are good pets sometimes, but not so much. :rofl:

Gotta wait for CamPlusPlus for the sporting goods AI. Glad to hear GuitarMan finally got fixed.

I’m back to getting notifications. Sure hope it lasts.

AI still not back to normal for me, but it looks like it is getting better.

Same here. A little better, but still intermittent. Seems to do better with people than with vehicles. Just updated firmware, so let’s see what happens.

Hey all, please update your device firmware if you were experiencing issues with a Wyze Cam v3 or Wyze Cam Pan v2. Let me know how things are looking!

1 Like

I stopped getting notifications about 3 days ago on my cam v3. I didnt change any settings. However, i am getting notifications on my alexa devices. I updated the firmware today and power cycled the cam with no luck. I am a new customer with a cam plus subscription.

I got ONE movement notification today and then flat line for the rest of the day.

Good luck mine have been down for over seven weeks. When I submitted support ticket there’s no answer. When I called them they act like I’m the only one in the world with a problem and they tell me to wait for the next update which I do and it doesn’t work. Support is from a foreign country and I can hear crow crowing in the background. I can’t believe they’re still selling these things with this current problem which makes the cameras useless.

| aa37
February 18 |

• | - |

I stopped getting notifications about 3 days ago on my cam v3. I didnt change any settings. However, i am getting notifications on my alexa devices. I updated the firmware today and power cycled the cam with no luck. I am a new customer with a cam plus subscription.

I think their support is based in the Philippines. I have been experiencing this same problem intermittently the past few weeks but today it did not resolve. Something is not right on their end.

So…I confirmed that both my V3 cameras (with Cam Plus) had the latest firmware, toggled all the detection/notifications options, and restarted both.

Walked in front of both with dog, Voilà, both detected and notified me of a Person. One of them even notified of a Pet.

Getting better Wyze! Bring it on home now!

1 Like

Glad to hear its working for you. For me, wyze has left a bad taste in my mouth as a new customer. If i dont hear back from them soon, i will return my v3 and go with another brand.

Sorry for the trouble. Could you please submit a log from the V3 that did not report any notifications and post the log number here? Thanks.

1 Like