Not getting Phone notifications

I have rebooted everything and still not getting phone notifications??Help

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat somewhat. Since updating to iOS 14.4, I do not receive any push notifications for my v2 cameras. However, I do get them from my Pan Cam.

3 Likes

I don’t know why. It;s allways a simple fix , but nothing working for me. Can see the detections, but no beep ins. Pan cam is important to me

1 Like

You are not alone. I’ve not been receiving notifications since 1/28. Contact support and let them know. There is no fix at this time though.

3 Likes

Wow ,Great to know!! thought something on their side. Thank you so much!

I stopped getting notifications on 1/28 as well. I’ve gone so far as to uninstall completely hoping to reset it but no change. I’m on Android. I hope this is fixed soon as the whole reason we have these cameras is to be notified when someone is outside our home…as it happens.

3 Likes

Same issue here. Haven’t been getting notifications for over a week. Updated all cameras and the app. Removed and reinstalled it but nothing yet.

1 Like

Same problem here with 6 cams. Talked to Customer Service this morning 2/1/21. They walked me through a few setting (which I had already tried) but still have not corrected the problems. So now just wondering when there will be a fix. Now paying a monthly/annual fee and cams not working…GREAT :man_facepalming:

There’s another thread regarding this issue.

1 Like

Well woke up this morning and checked. So everythings working. Don’t know what they did? I just hope it don’t go down again. I would like to talk to someone there. I hate typing!!!

1 Like