Live stream Web beta does not work with cam plus pro

I recently upgraded my plan from cam plus to cam plus pro for wyze cam v3 cameras. Since the cameras are upgraded, I can’t watch my videos on Live stream Beta app. It swtill works great on my cell phone.
Anybody has same issue?

1 Like

I just tested this for you with the Cam I have with Cam Plus Pro and I confirm that Cam Plus Pro appears to not have Webview activated right now, but it still streams fine in the app.

I will try to get this passed on and see if anything can be done about this. I can’t make any guarantees on timeline or response, but I imagine they would try to get this enabled since it is my understanding that Cam Plus Pro is intended to basically include everything that Cam Plus does. So I’ll have someone look into it.

Thank you for reporting this.

7 Likes

Yes, I have the same issue. Chrome, Edge it does not matter. I thought maybe it had something to do with my turning on MFA? I am promp[ted for the MFA and site appears to “accept” the MFA, but just produces the following:

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<error_description>Full authentication is required to access this resource</error_description>

unauthorized

"

@tastyday14 @andrews757 I am having them look into this, but was asked to get some people with this issue to submit logs for them to look into it.

Will you guys (and anyone else having this issue) try logging into webview again, https://view.wyze.com/live try loading the Camera with Cam Plus Pro on it. Then when it doesn’t work, go into the camera on the app, Select Settings → Wyze Support → Submit a Log → Choose whichever option you feel best represents the problem - It’s okay if you submitted a log that way that is now crossed out, but anyone else who is having this problem, it would probably be preferable if you please instead go in the app to the Account Tab → Wyze Support → Submit a Log → Wyze App & Services → Services and explain that your camera won’t connect to the webview with Cam Plus Pro. Then post the log here and I will make sure to get those examples passed up.
Thanks!

I made a log for myself too to help out with this issue:
Log 471439

1 Like

I just logged back in and works perfectly now. Are the logs of benefit is the problem is not actively occurring? If not, and it happens again, I will follow your instructions for logs.

Thank you for your prompt response to my post!

2 Likes

That is great to hear!

Just to clarify, do you have Cam Plus Pro on that camera, or regular Cam Plus?

I’m, not sure. I just bought the camera and there’s a trial on it?

1 Like

I just tried and all of my cam plus pro cameras still don’t work with webview. I submitted a log on the app.

1 Like

@tastyday14 Thanks. Can you go to Account → Support → Log history and post the number of the log for me (or send it to me directly) so I can tell the devs looking into this exactly which log number to look up to help them out? I already sent them my log number, but they indicated more would be helpful.emphasized text

Disregard 3064232. I see your question was posed to @tastyday14, not me

1 Like

The log number is 472021.

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.