Has V3 Pro Camera Shipped?

I finally received my second camera, via Amazon.com, on Thursday. So of my two pack, one came from Wyze, one came from Amazon.

I haven’t decided what to do with them yet, keep or return. I cannot replace my V3 cameras because I live in Western New York, where it has been snowing heavily since Thursday evening. My area isn’t hard hit like others, but there is no way I am mounting these outside in the snow and cold.

I’ll make you feel bad. My high today was 76.5 and I spent most of the day working outside on my Christmas light show setup - wearing a t-shirt and pants. Had to wear a hat to prevent sun burn.

2 Likes

Well, that was just mean :laughing:

There IS a reason why I live in southern California!
Sorry…

And I get tired of Wyze fanboys replying to my posts, because I don’t agree with everything Wyze does. You don’t like my posts, then don’t read them and use your shoes to walk away. But if you’ve actually read the forum threads, you would see how many others are having issues with most of the Wyze products.

2 Likes

:cry: :rofl:

1 Like

I ended up turning sound on my V3 Pro to try and it has a bunch of random static. Anyone else?

1 Like

MODERATOR NOTE: Some of the recent posts here are on the borderline of violating the Community Guidelines, although we are a bit more lenient in the #watercooler category.

That said, it may help to know that you can ignore and/or mute other users if you prefer not to see their posts. Click your avatar, then then the person icon, then Preferences. You will see these settings under Notifications > Users. Definitions of mute and ignore are found there.

Using these settings would be more effective than asking each other to ignore each other’s posts.

7 Likes

Yet you are still here… :thinking:

1 Like

Well I canceled my order now since they have no clue when the next batch comes in, they keep giving the same canned response of 2-4 weeks and that was 2 weeks ago when I asked and same today…

1 Like

But I’m not buying anything more from Wyze.

2 Likes

Me either this was my first and last experience

2 Likes

I get you, but why are you still here? Obviously you despise Wyze and you decided to move on. Why are you trolling the Wyze forums? I’ve seen you on another posts bashing Wyze? Are you employed by Wyze’s competitors? Just being curious…

1 Like

Users are allowed to remain and express their disgruntlement regardless of reason or future purchasing plans as long as their posts are in line with the Community Guidelines. Negative posts are actually welcome by Wyze and helpful as they indicate key areas for improvement. As Loki previously suggested:

5 Likes

Totally agree. But, obviously this poster is pushing us to buy competitors hardware. Not that I would do it just because he/she says so, but come on, this is trolling, and I’ve been around so many forums that this kind of behavior is not tolerated. Maybe I should keep my “mouth” shot.

Thanks and sorry for trying to make things better…

1 Like

No, I don’t work for a competitor. But wish I did. I’ve just had bad experiences with Wyze products and even worse with their customer support. I’m not trolling anything, I’m sharing my experiences. If you don’t agree, well you don’t have to read my posts or even reply to them. And if I can’t post anything negative about a product, especially when others are having the exact same issues, then this would be nothing more than a fanboy forum. I started out liking Wyze when I first bought my V2 camera’s years ago, I even liked the V3 camera when it first came out because of it having starlight. But now there are just way too many software issues that don’t seem to get fixed. The app gets stuck trying to load recorded camera video even though my home WiFi is very solid and my internet is fast. None of my other devices have WiFi related issues. Then the camera’s will also frequently not show a live feed and then need to be unplugged to reboot. But then if you’ve read my posts you would also know about all the other issues and issues I’ve had with their other products. I’m still waiting for them to give my Wyze Band a way to delete screen photos that I uploaded or for them to address why so many people get skin rashes from the straps, including me. I’m not allergic to silicone and no other silicone watch strap has effected my skin that way. I really wanted Wyze to succeed but they continue to turn out more and more new products, without fixing what they currently have.

5 Likes

This is what makes Wyze a different kind of company and a pleasure to volunteer for. You are right, most companies don’t tolerate such negative feedback on their forums. Wyze welcomes it. A founding principle: “be friends with our customers”. You don’t silence a friend just because they don’t agree with you. Wyze is sticking to that principle.

That said, we have given users the ability to mute/ignore other users on the forum. We’d prefer that you take advantage of that feature rather than stopping your participation.

5 Likes

I totally get you, we all are frustrated with Wyze shortcomings. What I don’t get it is you saying that you are done with Wyze, yet still you keep on posting. Either you are done and gone or stick with Wyze like the rest of us.

So in your opinion, if I am done buying Wyze products then I can’t be on their forum? I will continue to be on the forum until either they actually fix the current products or the company gets sold. So stop being a bully!

I received my back-ordered V3 Pros today. :slight_smile:

4 Likes