Delayed shipping

First order for V3 cam waited 2 months. Second very fast, one week. This last order in process for 3 days, shipping label generated for 3 day’s, still not shipped.

Don’t worry, The last V3 shipped to me was rec’d by USPS and then:
February 13, 2021, 9:15 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
SEATTLE WA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
[skip a bunch]
March 1, 2021, 7:24 pm
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
KENT, WA 98035
It then returned to Seattle before finally getting to me in Mississippi.

Your camera may not have shipped yet due to the amount or orders and/or other reason. Keep watching the tracking link to see when it ships, it should soon! Once it ships, Wyze can’t do much if it takes a wild ride like @gemniii’s did.

That wasn’t a wild ride! More like a slow shuffle back and forth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why send me an email stating shipped and in reality only a shipping label was created and then sets in limbo for another week

I agree. My item showed shipped march 16th, and still hasn’t left USPS in Seattle. Maybe prepared for shipping would be better.

I also got an email (about the Wyze Watches) saying that it shipped on 3/16, USPS says they haven’t received the package from Wyze yet. Logged into my Wyze account, says that HAS been shipped on Mar 21, 2021, 5:30:42 PM… but USPS still says that they don’t have it.

Tried to email support, that bounced back. Tried to create a ticket in their Zendesk thing… that doesn’t work. I’m getting really disappointed with Wyze… and yes, I understand issues in RE to COVID and stuff ---- though they are NOT communicated clearly or effectively, contacting support is a nightmare (especially from a mobile device - it’s so glitchy). At this point, while I mostly like their products (we have the V2 and V3 cams, Scale, Lights, and someday the watches)… I’m getting to the point to where I’m seriously reconsidering purchasing ever again from Wyze (and was considering their Home Monitoring services, and the color lights). Customer Support is vital. I know my small, local business would be dead if we treated clients like this.

As far as I can tell their shipping has only been rivaled by their customer support.

My watch also had the shipping label created on March 16th and USPS still has not acknowledged receipt of the package. That’s a full freakin week.

But I’m sure we’ll get a newsletter about shipping.

Same here. Shipping label created on 3/15 and still USPS has not acknowledged receipt of the package. Contacted support and they told me if there is still no info from USPS by 3/25, to contact customer support again. Not sure why it is that hard to pack and ship a product. Wyze cannot even confirm whether they actually put the item in the package and handed it to USPS. So, at this point it is unclear whether this is a USPS issue or a Wyze issue.