Has V3 Pro Camera Shipped?

Continuous recording has nothing to do with cam plus. You can turn off cloud recording and the camera will record to the SD 24/7. I have a V3 Pro in service right now.

1 Like

A friend of mine got the V3 Pro and liked it at first until the LED lights wouldn’t stay on for more than 30 seconds, even though he had it set for 3 minutes. It was a replacement for a V3, so he took that camera off its CamPlus and assigned the V3 Pro to it. Then it wouldn’t save recordings. So he ended up putting the V3 back up and said it just wasn’t worth his time to have to contact Wyze and go through a bunch of troubleshooting steps, the camera should just work as advertised but it didn’t. Like me, now he’s done with Wyze products. I’m so glad I cancelled my V3 Pro camera order!

2 Likes

As Antonius said, uSD card recordings have nothing to do with CamPlus - period.

1 Like

You have been saying you are done with WYZE for a long time so why did your order and cancel a V3 Pro?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What are you stalking me? But, guess I was hoping this camera would be better. Then when my order was delayed, even though I preordered it and some who ordered theirs after I did, received theirs, I cancelled my order. It’s clear what this company is doing. They spend a lot of money on funny and flashy advertising videos, falsely advertising the products. Then they release more and more new products, so their revenue numbers get inflated. And ultimately they can sell the company. Wyze has not invested in knowledgeable customer support or thurough product testing or even talented software staff.

3 Likes

No just getting tired of seeing the same post again and again all over the board. :grin: If you are not satisfied why hang around?. There are numerous other vendors out there with the same or less expensive and maybe better equipment and plans.
If I was going to say I was done, I would be done (Gedaan/Finie)

2 Likes

You just hit a nail in the head my friend :rofl:

1 Like

I finally received my second camera, via Amazon.com, on Thursday. So of my two pack, one came from Wyze, one came from Amazon.

I haven’t decided what to do with them yet, keep or return. I cannot replace my V3 cameras because I live in Western New York, where it has been snowing heavily since Thursday evening. My area isn’t hard hit like others, but there is no way I am mounting these outside in the snow and cold.

I’ll make you feel bad. My high today was 76.5 and I spent most of the day working outside on my Christmas light show setup - wearing a t-shirt and pants. Had to wear a hat to prevent sun burn.

2 Likes

Well, that was just mean :laughing:

There IS a reason why I live in southern California!
Sorry…

And I get tired of Wyze fanboys replying to my posts, because I don’t agree with everything Wyze does. You don’t like my posts, then don’t read them and use your shoes to walk away. But if you’ve actually read the forum threads, you would see how many others are having issues with most of the Wyze products.

2 Likes

:cry: :rofl:

1 Like

I ended up turning sound on my V3 Pro to try and it has a bunch of random static. Anyone else?

1 Like

MODERATOR NOTE: Some of the recent posts here are on the borderline of violating the Community Guidelines, although we are a bit more lenient in the #watercooler category.

That said, it may help to know that you can ignore and/or mute other users if you prefer not to see their posts. Click your avatar, then then the person icon, then Preferences. You will see these settings under Notifications > Users. Definitions of mute and ignore are found there.

Using these settings would be more effective than asking each other to ignore each other’s posts.

7 Likes

Yet you are still here… :thinking:

1 Like

Well I canceled my order now since they have no clue when the next batch comes in, they keep giving the same canned response of 2-4 weeks and that was 2 weeks ago when I asked and same today…

1 Like

But I’m not buying anything more from Wyze.

2 Likes

Me either this was my first and last experience

2 Likes

I get you, but why are you still here? Obviously you despise Wyze and you decided to move on. Why are you trolling the Wyze forums? I’ve seen you on another posts bashing Wyze? Are you employed by Wyze’s competitors? Just being curious…

1 Like