Floodlight Controls No Longer Available

So I installed a few of the Wyze Floodlights with the Wyze Cam v3 integrated about 3 months ago because I am traveling a lot away from home and want to be able to keep an eye on the place.

So I log in last night just to see what’s up, and one of my floodlights is on when I do. I assumed that I must have bumped the “All On” button I configured on the page of the Wyze app it opens to.

But when I went into that floodlight’s camera to shut it off, there was no longer the floodlight icon available. When I drilled down into the settings through the accessories selection, it showed no floodlight associated with that camera.

This is far from an emergency, the light being on all night isn’t likely to annoy anyone, but I’m still on the road until Monday and have no way to control this thing.

Is this a known issue, or has this happened to anyone else? Any chance there’s a secret way to rebind the floodlight to the camera it’s attached to?

I appreciate any assistance!

Hey @ExpletivesCensored, been awhile. Hope all is well!

I am not seeing anything like this on my Android and iOS devices at this time.

I know you’ve been around for a minute, so sorry to suggest some of the standard things, assuming you’ve checked to make sure you are in the latest FW and app.

Have you tried clearing the app cache and logging out and back in to the app. Sometimes the settings get a little goofy and that helps to goose them.