Deer on the new V3

They somehow didn’t set off the motion detection but I saw them so I downloaded the recording of them.

7 Likes

Must be the sensitivity level for why it didn’t alert you. They did move fairly slowly and they are pretty close to the same color.

It can be difficult to decide on the right sensitivity level for outside cams. Too high and the wind and every little bird or insect or swaying grass sets it off, too low and you miss great stuff like this.

You guys need to stop posting videos of potential dinners. I grew up in rural N.Y. State and venison (Deer) was one of the meats of choice. Now that I live in Ca. I have to pay $35.00 per pound from vendors out of state or go home to New York, Poach one, cut it up, freeze it and transport it back here. :yum:

1 Like

My Wyze Cam V3 came with the Motion Detection on level 4, I had to move it to level 7 when placing it in the back yard to detect a Fox that sleeps on my back porch.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @Schlup… thanks for sharing it with us.

Nice deer, just enjoying your lawn.
Glad to see I’m not the only one that has a V3 where the video has some kind of pulse glitch every 2 seconds!

1 Like

You’re killing me, I didn’t even notice that until you said something, now it’s driving me crazy!

change2

…it happens when they change something.