I don’t know if it matters. I have my Video Doorbell v2 Chime Type set as Mechanical, because that’s what I have in the home, and since that works as expected I haven’t tried changing it. I suppose I could move my Cam OG closer to the Doorbell to do some testing, but I really wish that Wyze would provide a remote means for triggering a Doorbell button press to aid in feature testing and troubleshooting, even if it’s not a Doorbell module feature within the app but an Automations (Rules) Action instead (which probably makes more sense).
Crease
4
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Doorbell v2 Cameras as Chime | 63 | 5157 | November 9, 2024 | |
| Doorbell v2 | 1 | 76 | July 16, 2024 | |
| :doorbell_v2: "Cameras as Chime"! Now even buggier in the v3.0 app! | 32 | 1147 | September 5, 2024 | |
| Doorbell V2 - Chime Issues (Not Working / Ringing w/ WYZE OG’s, iPhone ios & Alexa) | 6 | 428 | October 15, 2024 | |
| Doorbell V2 camera chime not working "Operation failed" | 28 | 1757 | October 15, 2024 |