I think you missed the point. If you purchase via Google, your purchase (payment, subscription management, etc.) is all handled by Google, not Wyze. Whatever Google deems acceptable or not acceptable as payment is not under Wyze control.
If you purchase directly from Wyze via the Wyze web storefront, the following is accepted, including PayPal:
For the US:
We accept most major credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept Amazon Pay, Paypal, and Klarna.
For Canada:
We accept most major credit cards, such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept Paypal and Klarna. We do not accept Amazon Pay for CA purchases.
Unfortunately, if you are not located (your billing address) in US or Canada, you cannot order directly via the Wyze web storefront. Wyze is not yet equipped for sales outside of the US and Canada.
I don’t work for Wyze. I’m a user like you. I don’t make the rules, I just volunteer to help keep the forum running smoothly and help answer users’ questions. If you’d like to help move this wishlist topic along in order for Wyze to open up direct sales to international users, please comment on and/or vote for this request: