Cam Plus Subscription future

My Cam Plus Bundle for 2 Subscription will end on Jul 30, but I would like to purchase 4x Cam Plus Anniversary 50% off one year now, what can I do? Can I pay now and active in the future.
Thank You

If you purchase now the licenses are active immediately whether or not assigned.

So the easiest way is that I bought later, (after Jul29)

Not sure how long the discount is available, but all four licenses will be active immediately.

The best way to do it is before the old subscription expires.

If you let it go until after it expires, it will auto-renew for another year. Wyze subscriptions auto-renew unless you cancel them.

You will be best to purchase the new 4 cam subscription bundle you mentioned now before the offer expires, assign all you cams over to the new bundle, then terminate the old subscription once you have confirmed the new ones are active and assigned.

If you purchased the old subscription from the Website, you will cancel it there too. You will receive a refund for any unused portion of the subscription. Not sure if the in app subscription purchases get refunded as these are sold and processed by the Google Play Store.

The 50% off annual is only for new customers. If you have already purchased cam plus it won’t work.

1 Like

The other deal (16% off 4 lisenses I believe it was?) should work for you though.

Thanks for the opinion.

1 Like

How do you buy a subscription without a cam ? Even on the mobile app, the subscribe button is greyed out…
Damn, each day I’m getting a little more turned off by wyze, looks like it’s a constant jumping through hoops if you don’t live in the USA.

1 Like

Go to the Services Page and click Subscribe.

You will need an account set up so that you can log in to have the subscription bound to your account when you purchase it.

If it is a CamPlus subscription, follow this link. If you want CamPlus Unlimited, scroll down the page.

Thanks but it doesn’t work if you don’t have a cam

1 Like

A cam isn’t required to purchase a subscription.

There may be issues with subscriptions due to country and international payment, but not due to having a cam installed.

Why would you need a subscription without a cam?

And it’s kinda the same on the mobile app.

I need a subscription before buying a cam because I don’t live in the USA and if I can’t get one, the cam would be useless.

1 Like

@wam,

I apologize for my own ignorance. I was unaware that the services stores had started doing that! You are 100% on point!

Because I already have cams, I never get to see that.

Let me do some checking and get back with you. Hang tight.

I haven’t seen that either, must be a new thing?

Do you have any cams on your account? Make sure your logged into the same account on the website as your Wyze app.

@SlabSlayer : thanks, waiting for the feedback

@IEatBeans : no, I dont have a cam (yet ?), that’s the point, I want to be sure to be able to subscribe even outside the USA, but it doesn’t look promising.
I have the same thing on the android app, subscribe button greyed out, and a recap with 0 cam. I wanted to know if I could at least use google play credits to bypass the foreign credit card check.

1 Like

No problem. I have escalated an inquiry into the Wyze policies and procedures that would apply in this situation thru Maven contact channels.

But, it is the weekend @ Wyze, so we may need to wait until Monday to expect a response. I have flagged this thread for follow-up.

Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

No response yet ?

That is correct. Still waiting. I will poke again tomorrow if I don’t hear a response. There is still time on the West Coast.

Hi @wam,

Sorry about the delayed response. You are able to purchase Cam Plus from outside the USA, the current catch is you will need a US or Canadian billing address to tie it to. You also do need a camera prior to subscribing. I linked to the FAQ that asks about the location issue.

3 Likes