Birds (not) of a Feather Flocking Together

4 Likes

I miss the furry one. He just added so much more drama and excitement. :crying_cat_face: Now there are some of those birds looking a little chunky from over-eating. I think my client was doing them a favor.

1 Like

One of your client’s friends trespassed onto my back porch and ate all 5 of the wrens’ eggs in the nest a few nights ago. The night I wasn’t home. Only reason I know is because it was all on the Wyze cam. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

So here’s the thing…assuming the allegation is true, you should be THANKING my client for that. Scientists discovered that some eggs contain an IgY antibody to Fel d 1 (the thing that makes some humans “allergic” to cats). So when a cat eats eggs, or has parts of eggs mixed with their food, then their Fel d 1 no longer causes an allergic reaction in humans who are sensitive to it. That is what companies add in to the anti-allergy cat food they sell…they just mix in some powdered eggs that contain the IgY antibody so the human doesn’t experience allergies anymore.

Thus, this cat would be a HERO, caring about making life better for the humans who love it. :slight_smile: :smiley_cat: My client should be renamed Hero-cat.

Note: I also double as my client’s PR manager

4 Likes

:astonished:

4 Likes

The power of plenty (eased territorial tensions.) :+1:

The Coalition of Bird Partners should now explore cat mitigation measures. Diplomacy first, but with a firm hand. (They’ve been talked to before. )

1 Like

Yes. My neighbor is under my house moving dirt so he can get to the other side. Watching him with my bird cam.

1 Like

:yum:

2 Likes

Brought to you by the Coalition of Bird Partners
Thinking outside the (cat) boxâ„ 

1 Like