All Wyze Cams and Services are Down or not working correctly at this time

Well, at least the moderators are online today. lol

2 Likes

5 of 8 cameras off line here too. Looking for a quick resolution, these are not decorative.

2 Likes

very annoying that no statement has been made yet about when the devices will be back online,

2 Likes

All my cameraā€™s down ! Not even showing on the list ā€¦ donā€™t tell me I have to set up everything again that is very upset ā€¦

2 Likes

This is terrible. My 12 came and all my plugs are not working, though theyā€™ve all had issues for awhile now anyway Wyze has gotten worse and worse, Iā€™ve been here for like 5 years and I havenā€™t been able to rely on the cams for the last 2. This is the final push I needed to cancel my 99 annual plus sub. Their priority has shifted years ago and the fact the last app update just states, optimized purchase flow is a perfect note to end on.

4 Likes

Mine too same code

1 Like

I am going to wait a while before doing anything drastic. The system may recover after a while. My past experience with cloud-based systems (AWS, Google) was it takes time for all connections to get re-established. The main problem is a flood of attempts slowing everything down, like database lookups, account verification, etc.

My cameras are not even showing on my app
First they went down now its if all devices disappeared. Frustrating

5 Likes

Service advisory posted.

1 Like

Also reporting in. 3 of 7 cams canā€™t connect. And Android app is displaying ā€œFailed to update device list (error code 504)ā€ and ā€œFailed to update device list (error code -1)ā€.
If they are saying ā€œitā€™s resolvedā€ā€¦ well, they are lying.
EDIT: Normally my Wyze setup is very solid, everything usually works great. Those folks saying, their setup has been garbage for a while, etc, should look more closely at their WiFi and/or Internet Connectivityā€¦

2 Likes

OOOO YEAH!!!

NOW the problem is, this is soooo 1991ā€¦ I canā€™t give anymore likes

cams etc still not workingā€¦wunderbarā€¦ :poop:

3 Likes

I am down too. Wyze is going downhill in my estimation. Was good 3 years ago and then I made mistake to add more camerasā€¦

2 Likes

Wyze used to be great. Now not so much. Keep pushing subscriptions and place features under a pay wall. There are tons of other options that leave the control to the buyer/user. On that note who wants a bunch of Wyze devices for cheap on marketplace :joy:

2 Likes

This is crazy. Lets pray and hope its not a hacking situation. Just a server down issue.

Glad Iā€™m not the only one. I was woken up at 5am from our flood light turning off and on over and over. After multiple power cycles I gave up trying to get it working again so I had to leave it powered off. Now all of my cameras have disappears from the app and the Web Live is not loading anything either.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t4:

I just installed 5 new floodlight cameras yesterday. They were working just fine. Now nothing is working. Really great way to start. What is going on?!?!

2 Likes

I am SO done ā€œtoleratingā€ issues with Wyze!!!
Users buy these for safety and security measuresā€¦what a joke now :rage: Time to find a more reliable company!
They used to be good several years ago but I canā€™t give a low enough star rating now. This is the last straw.

3 Likes

This is not resolved for me either. 2 v2 cameras 1 v 3. None are working

1 Like

Hello Wyze Management. You need to take a long, hard look at these postings. I was a fairly early adopter of your cameras (back when that was your only offering). Problems were constant back then. But I hung on - waiting/hoping for improvement. That did happen as the past couple of years have been pretty steady. But today is something else all together. It appears your entire system (ecosystem) is unavailable. This is often called a system-wide outage. I worked a 30 year career installing and maintaining large ERP systems.

Whenever a network or cloud solution provider had any such unplanned downtime, there was extensive communication from that provider to the relevant customer base - from start of problem to full resolution. I am not seeing that here. Yours is an essential product for most of your user base. You need to do MUCH better. You need to commit to doing MUCH better. An occurrence such as this puts your reputation on the line. It is now up to you.

8 Likes