Alexa won’t show live feeds

My V2s, V3’s, and V3 Pros are all streaming to my Alexa show 8 okay.

I just tested streaming my Pan V3 to my Amazon Alexa Show 8, and it wouldn’t work, it kept pulling up youtube or search results, but I had the camera listed with a fairly complicated name in this format: wordletternumberletternumberemoji --yes, including an emoji in the camera name-- and thought that might be part of my problem, so I tried this suggestion:

And I renamed it simply to “Pan V3” in the Wyze App. Then I checked Alexa, and Alexa still had the old name showing, so it still wasn’t working right since Alexa hadn’t refreshed yet… I tried a few things to Alexa to refresh and update to the new camera name, and it finally did. Once it updated in Alexa, I tried again and the live stream is now streaming on my Amazon Alexa Show 8. So I can confirm that the Pan V3 is compatible with streaming to Alexa Show devices, and that the above suggestion of refreshing the name did resolve my streaming issue.

I should mention that I am running the new Beta Firmware on it, so it’s possible that makes a difference? IDK, but if it is the Beta Firmware making a difference, hopefully that gets released to everyone soon. For anyone who doesn’t want to wait and is interested in giving it a try and see if that helps fix your issue, I am talking about this one:

I don’t think it should need the beta firmware though.

If any of the above doesn’t resolve it for someone else, I would certainly consider contacting support:

Edit/Update: I let it stream for over a half hour before I decided that was long enough to confirm it’s working as I would expect. I hope others having this issue can get it resolved.