Air Purifiers Going Offline Every Day

I’m on the beta software, and my air purifies are constantly going offline after the latest update. They show online on my router (Eero Mesh), but in the Wyze app they are offline. I can get them back online by unplugging them and then plugging them back in, but it only solves the problem for maybe a day. I did this last night before bed, and this morning they’re offline again.

I’m starting to get a bit frustrated with them. Any ideas?

Sorry to hear that, mine seem to be functioning fine, will need to check now.

Can you provide the version number of your app and Air purifier?

My Android App version is: 2.32.0.154
My Air Purifier version is: 1.0.6 with the Plugin Version 2.32.1.0

App: 2.32.0 (154) - Android
Purifiers: 1.0.6 with plug in 2.32.1.0

1 Like

ok – will check mine and see

2 Likes

Been checking all day and have not had any issues with mine so far. Have you cleared your Cache from the App, lsign-out of the app and then Long Press the App choose App info and force Stop followed by clearing the cache from Storage and Cache? (DO NOT DO STORAGE).

If you do this make sure you have your password and 2FA information.

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve done that. I’m just at a loss. I’ll contact support in the next couple of days

1 Like

Have you restarted your Router, just curious? As you know, sometimes doing that helps out.

Yep, I’ve done that multiple times

1 Like

There is a Beta update which is supposed to fix Connectivity issues

4 Likes

Also have a purifier on 1.0.6 firmware (not a beta) that loses wifi connectivity after about 2-3 days needing to be factory reset. Has happened over and over again. Problem not on my end (same room as router, 3 bar wifi signal, plenty of bandwidth, etc.)

Also have an Eero Mesh system (same as OP).

Reported to support and log sent.

1 Like

There is a Beta release of the AP Firmware to 1.0.9. It reports fixing connectivity issues. You could always join the Beta Group and then Select the devices you would like the Beta FW for from within the app and the Test it, if you would like.

Here is the link to become a Beta Tester: Become a Beta Tester – Wyze Labs, Inc.

Note, this will include the App as well. Seeing you are on Test Flight, it is actually easier to get the app or not. You install the Beta Apps from Test Flight and the Prod app from the Apple Store.

Here is a link to the Beta Firmware Announcement for the AP and T-Stat:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.