Ability

This company and its’ staff simply does NOT HAVE the ability to do what they promise.
Get rid of the outdoor cam. It is messed up.
Service is the usual crap–“thanks for…” then a bunch of incompetence. I guess I was a sucker [Mod Edit]

If you would like to share of details of the problems you are having, maybe the community can help get them resolved.

If you just want to vent, that’s cool too. Many people feel as you do.

3 Likes

You don’t get it.
Soon to be out of business, too. Goodbye

Welcome to the Wyze community!
I like the outdoor camera. A lot of people had been asking for it so Wyze worked hard an released it, they tried their best and I (and others) think it’s a good camera. Anything can be improved with firmware updates. Wyze does plan to release more features for the outdoor cam but they need to make sure they’re ready first.
[Mod Edit]
I like Wyze products. They can be a little(or a lot) buggy but Wyze is always trying to improve. You’ve got to give them credit for trying.
The outdoor camera is very similar to other products like it made by other companies.
[Mod Edit]
@shifty189 is right, if you want to give your input on how to make the camera better Wyze will listen, BUT they can’t just make it instantly happen!
Contact support here: https://support.wyzecam.com/

3 Likes

Really??? Does your camera shut down your Wi Fi???
Do you get responses to your problems?
Try reality

Hey, [Mod Edit]
I have contacted Wyze, [Mod Edit]
They have not replied.
[Mod Edit]

Some posts were removed or edited that did not follow the Community Guidelines. Please flag posts that violate the guidelines so the moderators can respond appropriately.

Key points from the guidelines to keep in mind:

• Remember to criticize ideas, not people
  • Please avoid name-calling
  • Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream
  • Keep posts relevant to Wyze

Important sections:

Always Be Civil

Somtimes We Disagree

5 Likes

Do your staff attack customers and you permit it?

I do not work for WYZE, I am a volunteer moderator and I just edit things that break community guidelines, but attacking people would go against those guidelines.

3 Likes

But it was okay for the attack on me?

No that was not okay and I believe I also edited that, if I missed something please flag it

3 Likes

Venting is good and depending on who sees your Vent may result in some positive action. Whaddya think Shifty?? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

OKAY,
I will quit using wyze. The system doesn’t work

Finding another source.

I think venting is a useful tool when someone gets frustrated. But there is never a need to be rude. It is possible is dislike a product, company, or person and also vent while still showing respect and class.

Back on topic I will again offer any assistance or insight I have if the original poster hasn’t destroyed his wyze product and would like to explain what problem they are facing.

2 Likes

No.

Yes, or I look at the support page and I find the solution (or try) before contacting Wyze!

1 Like

So you actually don’t want any help with your problems?
I guess WYZE support saved some time by not replying to you. :blush:

The system does work for 1000s of people.

3 Likes

I personally have never seen any staff or official Forum volunteers do this. If you have I would recommend you please flag the post so it can be addressed.

2 Likes

Not sure I’d make book on that

I think it’s safe to say that the few that post here are in the minority.
I expect very little from WYZE when it comes to service. So far I have not been disapointed. :slightly_smiling_face:

Where do you suppose they got their business plan?? Certainly is a doozy