WyzeJasonJ joins the admin team!

Hi, everyone!

You may have noticed that jason21271 has some Wyze swagger as of today! @WyzeJasonJ has been given another round of employee status. I’m still around! He just did such a rocking job last time that we asked if he’d want to give it another go and consider a more permanent position if it works out for everyone.

We’re excited for you all to have another employee resource commonly hanging around and we’re looking forward to what we can do with this team configuration. Please wish poor Jason the best as he learns what it’s like to be my coworker. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks for your attention! :heart:

27 Likes

Congrats @WyzeJasonJ . I know you will do a terrific job. I was wondering when I received a message and saw your name change. Wyze has brought on a valuable asset.

11 Likes

Congratulations @WyzeJasonJ.

I know it’s not uncommon for consumers to become members of a company… but your journey has been in the public, in this forum, and with this family of users and volunteers. This is just awesome to see. Very progressive. Congratulations and good luck in your new (and progression of the) role . Thank you for all of your continual support and assistance to this community.

:beers:

12 Likes

Congrats @WyzeJasonJ!!

12 Likes

Well done Jason! :grin: :+1:

13 Likes

Thank you everyone for the welcome. Some of you, probably most of you, have seen me around on here over the past 3+ years, first as a user, then Maven and Moderator. I am hoping this new adventure will help the forum as it continues to grow.

19 Likes

Congratulations on your promotion @WyzeJasonJ totally well deserved :+1: :clinking_glasses: cheers

10 Likes

Congrats @WyzeJasonJ . Thank you for accepting your new position! Great addition to the team. :+1::grinning:

10 Likes

Yes please! :crossed_fingers: :+1: :partying_face:

Honestly, I’ve pretty much viewed Jason as basically an employee for a while now anyway, so this won’t take any getting used to :grin: Regardless, he did such a great job last time and he was VERY much appreciated.

Plus having a Jason around here in an official capacity makes it a lot easier to have Gwendolyn keep some form of work/life balance so we don’t lose them either (literally or figuratively).

The new username is pretty snazzy too.

Great, happy news.
:+1:

12 Likes

Good job! WooHoo :+1: :confetti_ball:

10 Likes

Congrats on your new position Jason! Co-working with Gwendolyn… woot! :heart:

congrats

9 Likes

Have fun, my man! :beer::beers:

:grin:

6 Likes

We’re so lucky to have you @WyzeJasonJ!

12 Likes

Congratulations Jason, I’m sure you’ll do excellently!

4 Likes