Ron10
August 13, 2020, 4:29pm
42
I got these in today and they seem to fit under the siding pretty good. I’ll try mounting later
Ken.S
August 13, 2020, 4:31pm
43
nice, how does the mounting plate attach?
Ron10
August 13, 2020, 4:43pm
44
It slips under the siding and since it’s curved at the back, uses itSelf as leverage and you can right the screws to adjust the angle of the bracket as well as the angle of the camera
Ron10
August 13, 2020, 4:58pm
46
They were 2 for 23$ or one for 14$ They use the screw in the bottom of the camera vs the magnet base
Aobelieve Vinyl Siding Mount for Blink XT2 camera
kjay
August 13, 2020, 5:09pm
47
Does the column that meets the plate rotate at all so you can achieve weirder angles? or is it fixed?
Ron10
August 13, 2020, 5:16pm
49
Yes that will rotate and you can turn the camera on the screw mount as well
Ron10
August 13, 2020, 6:13pm
52
@Ken.S It seems solid. I will prob try it under the soffit as well and see if it holds there. Maybe use a fishing line as a safety measure so it doesnt hit the ground
sodcam
August 13, 2020, 7:01pm
53
Shrubbery!
But seriously, I have a couple scheduled to arrive soon to hang some different things, and a safety leash is a great idea.
Ron10
August 13, 2020, 7:14pm
54
It’s currently mounted here. I think I may try to move it up a little higher to see if I can get a better angle. Right now it picks me up walking away
Please share link to order this. Thanks!
Ron10
August 13, 2020, 8:27pm
56
@superchi Ask and you shall receive. Now if I can only get the camera to pick me up walking up to the door.
Aobelieve Vinyl Siding Mount for Blink XT2 Camera - White, 2-Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083SPYNLJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_1hAnFbBXDD177
So I have vertical siding and I was able to successfully use this same mount. I just kinda had to wedge it in at an angle.