Wyze Web Live view doesn't know that my Wyze Video Doorbell Pro has Cam Plus?

When visiting Wyze Web Live and logged into my account, if I look at my Wyze Video Doorbell Pro, for which I pay the annual Wyze Cam Plus subscription, the camera says: “Upgrade to view live stream: For web access to live stream, upgrade this camera to Cam Plus or Cam Protect.” Is this a known bug or is there anything I can do to troubleshoot it? Thank you!

Edit: I was looking at the wrong camera in the list (a Wyze Cam v2 with a similar name to the doorbell) and didn’t realize that the Video Doorbell Pro isn’t a support model for the web view yet. Leaving this post up for reference.

I don’t think Wyze supports that video doorbell in the live view

1 Like

Only the Newest doorbell is supported by the liveview, the Wyze Video Doorbell v2, the other 2 doorbells (the v1 and the Pro) don’t currently support webview. We’re not sure if they will in the future or not, but it sure would be nice.

1 Like

I think we do actually, I remember recently using it. Lemme ping @WyzeSeth and ask. Also feel free to tag @WyzeSeth in any questions related to Wyze Web Portal, he’s the one building it!

2 Likes

It still shows this warning:

It would be great if Seth is working on that for the future though. I love my VDB’s…I have 1 v1, 2 Pros, and 2 v2’s. :wink:

1 Like

To know one way or another would be nice—thanks for sharing any confirmations here!

1 Like

Confirmed that it does not work currently and that Seth is actively working on it.

2 Likes