Wyze thermostat is powered up but doesnt turn on AC

Just got the wyze thermostat yesterday and was excited to replace the old one with this new one.

As installing the thermostat, i think i have messed up something. The thermostat is powered up but its not cooling the house. The fan doesnt seem to be working to cool the house. The fan only turned on when i was running the test when i was setting up the app. After that i had set the cooling to 24 (thermostat said the temp of the house was 27).
I think i meased up somewhere when i was trying to use the c wire adaptor to the furnace electric board.

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this issue. Any help would be appreciated.

I have attached the initial picture of the wire kit on this thread as well.

Let me know how i should wire the c wire adaptor to make the thermostat work.

Can you also post a picture of how the T-Stat is wired. It looks like from this image, that a white wire is Common and another is on the W lead. The Dark Green is on the Y which is normally cool or AC. So maybe you got the light green and Dark Green crossed.

(post deleted by author)

For sure. Please see the attached.

The picture the controo board after using the c wire adaptor is as follows.

I might have made some mistakes while using the c wire adaptor.

Let’s call in the resident expert. @speadie :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hmm. Do you have a humidifier?

I need to see where the wires with question marks go.
is the black wire marked Y? connected to the black wire marked Y float switch? Also where are the two C? wires going? I’d expect one to be going to the A/C compressor, along with one of the Y? wires, but in order to help, I need to know which one you need to connect to the C adapter. I also need to see the actual C adapter.